105

Karma ran deeper into the forest, behind him was Gakushū yelling his name. "Karma! Wait" he called desperately only for the red head to run faster.

When Karma eventually stopped however, they arrived at an open field. Gakushū was trying to catch his breath, his hands on his knees. "K-Karma.." he panted and weakly looked up.

"So everything was just a set up" Karma said. Gakushū found no emotion in Karma's voice. No anger from previously.

It was just.....cold, and empty.

"No! I mean..Yes at first but, not entirely" Gakushū tried to explain.

"When you said you wanted to know me. It was a lie wasn't it?" Karma shot forward and grabbed the colar of Gakushū's kimono. "What else did you lie about Asano?! Let me guess, the boat ride was planned too? Or what about when I was sick?! You would have abandoned me wouldn't you? You would have left without a second glance if there was nothing in it for you!" Karma aggressively shook the strawberry blonde.

"This must be funny for you isn't it?! Oh, HAHA! hilarious! Akabane actually has feelings, Akabane can feel weak, can feel lonely, how pathetically comedic! Let's LAUGH!" Karma laughed loudly, throwing his head back, his grip on Gakushu's collar loosening.

Slowly, his laughter turned to uncontrollable sobs, as his body begins shaking.

Gakushū tried to pull Karma to a hug, but the boy pushed him away.

"The sad thing is, there were times when I knew you were lying to me Gakushū. But I chose to turn a blind eye because.." his knees were shaking, as if the boy would collapse any second. "Because for the first time in years I felt alive"

"Karma" Gakushū raised his arms and attempted to catch the boy as his legs gave out and he dropped to the ground.

Too late, Karma was on his knees, shaking and crying uncontrollably. "I am, so stupid" Karma forced himself to laugh despite the pain. "No one cares about me, no one loves me"

 "No one cares about me, no one loves me"

"I'm alone"

"Karma!" Gakushū shook the red head in an attempt to pull the boy from his dark thoughts.

This was his fault. Itona was right, he really was a coward, he should have told Karma the truth as soon as he confessed to the red head.

In his arms was the most precious person who deserves the world handed to him in a silver platter.

Here he was in Gakushū's arms, crying, broken. Gakushū pulled Karma in his arms, rubbing his back soothingly, whispering gently in his ear.

"Watashi no ai o yurushitekudasai" he kissed the top of the crying boy's head. "This may have started from a game, but I promise you my feelings are real. It maybe not have been at first, but overtime I grew to realize how important you are to me" he cradled the boy's face. "Sumimasen, hontōni, Karma"

Karma's eyes were covered by the shadow of his bangs. He was still very much crying, as tears keep rolling down his cheeks, now matter how much Gakushū wiped them away.

"Your sorry is useless when my trust is broken" Karma slapped Gakushū's hands away.

The red head stood up, his eyes still not meeting Gakushū's.

"Watashinojinsei kara nukedasu"

(Author: "Get out of my life")