Jealousy at it's finest(Side story)

Between the two, everyone thought it would be Karma. So much so that no one expected that to happen, no one at all. The strawberry blonde was always the calm one in the relationship, he was the one who kept Karma in check, he was the one who tamed the red haired demon. The strawberry blonde always wore this mask, so no one really knew who he really is inside.

Everyone loved and respected him.

Everyone never thought he would be...

They were all surprised, but very much amused though.

Karma is everything Gakushū isn't. He is loud, Full of spirit, mischievous and expressive. And the past has proven him to be clingy and demanding, but everyone still liked him anyway. So why was it Gakushū? When one examines it closely it really didn't make any sense.

Then again, with the two of them nothing really made sense. They were opposites, but that just made their relationship all the more admirable.

"Ohayo mina" Karma grins at his classmates as he follows his boyfriend inside. Everyone else greeted him back.

"Ohayo"

"Ohayo Akabane-san"

"O-Ohayo! Karma-kun"

"Ohayo Gakushu-kun, Karma-kun"

"Ohayo Asano-kun, Akabane-san"

The class answered in a jumble of replies, low rumblings mixed together to form a wave of voices. Gakushū sat down in his seat and took out his textbook to read for their quiz. Karma frowned, he didn't liked not having Gakushū's attention, but decided to leave him be for now. "O-Ohayo Karma-kun!" A girl with bob-cut straight hair approached him shyly.

Purple eyes locked on the girl.

"I..I was wondering if you were free after .."

Glare

"After today" the girl swallowed nervously, blushing prettily at him.

"Why?"

Purple eyes flashed dangerously, a warning.

The girl looked nervously at the spot behind Karma. "Oh, well I was thinking if..."

Another narrowing of eyes

"If"

An eyebrow raised elegantly, a shadow casted over his eyes threateningly.

"N-nevermind! Gomen'nasai! I will talk to you la--I mean I'll leave now!" And the girl hurriedly ran to her seat at the very back.

Karma blinked in confusion before returning his attention to Gakushu, who had stopped reading and was smiling at him instead.

Behind them, some classmates were snickering, earning themselves a glare from the bob-cut haired girl.

Later at lunch, Karma whistled as he walked to their usual spot in the canteen. Their, being him, Gakushū, and  Ren. The other three former members of the virtuosos having moved to diffirent schools.

Gakushū was still ordering his lunch, and Ren was with him so Karma was alone waiting for them.

A boy went up to their table, looking very nervous but determined. He was holding a carefully wrapped box in his hand and was looking at Karma with admirable and fierce determination as he walked. "U-uh..Akabane-kun?" He started, scratching the back of his neck shyly.

Curious and bored, Karma gave the boy what he hoped was an encouraging nod, which seemed to have worked because the boy continued.

"I was wondering...well, only if-" Karma wasn't aware that everyone was watching them now, he also wasn't aware of the intense aura that was coming from a line at a food stall.

"I was wondering if you'd like to g- Ow!"

Was that a rock that flew pass him just now?"

Suddenly, the stuttering boy caught something behind Karma and his eyes widened to a freakish size. If Karma thought the boy was nervous before well he looked scared shitless now. Shaking profusely, he tried to open his mouth to speak.

SNAP!

The boy high tailed out of there, as white as paper. Karma whipped his head to where the sound was from and saw Ren howling with laughter, saw the amused and also scared students, and finally the calm Gakushū

Holding a pair of broken chopsticks.

The afternoon classes went by in a flash. The sound of the bell signaling the end of the school day echooed across the school yard. Stretching his arms, Karma yawned.

When he opened his eyes, he almost screamed, finding himself face to face with a girl who was too close to his personal space.

"Hello Akabane-kun! I'm Mebuki Moira" the girl introduced, smiling sweetly.

"Uh, right. Nice to meet you Mebuki-san, did you need something?"

"Well, I know this is too forward but would you like to-"

Two arms snaked around Karma's shoulders, hugging him from behind.

Shocked, Mebuki paused slightly. Before continuing as if nothing happened. "I just wanted to tell you that I-"

lips slowly pressed against the base of Karma's neck. Going up and down in an intricate pattern.

Embarrassed and uncomfortable, Mebuki starts stammering and blushing. Unsure whether to go on or not.

As if answering her thoughts, in a not so secret way, the pair of lips started sucking and nibbling interchangeably at the hollows of the red head's neck. Distant squealing of the female students could be heard, and some of the guys were laughing.

"Tell me what? Mebuki-san?"

The girl cleared her throat.

A slight moan resonated from the young Asano currently situated at the base of Karma's neck.

"EEEEEEEK!" Every inch of her skin red, Mebuki dashed towards the exit, steam coming from her ears and blood coming from her nose. The poor thing.

Ren and some other students were on the floor laughing so hard they were having difficulty breathing. "They never learn do they?" One boy said between laughs.

Karma shrugged, unaffected as he took his bag from Gakushū and they walked to Gakushu's car.

After that day, and after a few more failed attempts, they gave up trying to woo Karma because Gakushū was always there to scare them off.

And the red head never knew a thing about it.