46

"Oi! You're breaking the speed limit Gakushū!" Karma yells as he desperately buckles his seatbelt. Gakushū had dragged him to Karma's limo, took the keys, and started driving.

Karma didn't had a driver's license yet, so he technically shouldn't have been driving earlier. But Gakushū only had a learner's permit.

Gakushū hit the breaks suddenly, and Karma was almost thrown out of his seat if it weren't for his seatbelt.

When Karma looked out the window, they were Infront of their school. "Why are we here?" He faced Gakushū. The strawberry blonde ignored him. Instead unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car, opening the door for Karma. "Get out" he says. Karma glared at him. "This is my ride Asano, If I want to stay here then I'm staying here" he stubbornly crossed his arms.

"Get out or I'll carry you out myself" Gakushū threatenned. Karma smirked. "I'd like to see you try"

Before Karma could comprehend what happened, Gakushū had taken off his seatbelt, and picked him up like a bride. "WHAT--ASANO GAKUSHU PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!" Karma yells, thrashing and kicking in Gakushu's arms.

"Hold still!'

"Put me down you fucking idiot!" Karma continues screaming as Gakushū carried him inside the building. The teachers and some student council were working there despite the one day holiday. The teachers gave them weird looks and some even asked their colleagues if they should intervene.

"Relax" one of the teachers said with a tired sigh. "Asano-kun's behaviour has been strange these days, but the Chairman himself assured us that his son is alright so we just ignore him and his antics" it was quite obvious that the teacher was used to this.

"Yes leave them alone they look so cute" a young female teacher said dreamely as they watched Asano pass them with the still angry red head in his arms.

"Put me down this is embarassing you fucking twit!" Karma hit his shoulder. "We look stupid!"

"Maybe if you stop screaming like a lunatic then maybe we wouldn't have to look stupid" Gakushū smiled at a concerned, wide eyed student council member. "Oh don't mind us, we're just playing a new game. Fake wedding, I'm the groom and this idiot's the bride"

The student council member gave him a weirded out look, before nodding and going back inside the student council room.

A few minutes later, they were in the empty A-class room. Karma was sitting on the chair and Gakushū was, surprisingly, sitting on the desk table.

The strawberry blonde had opened a window. And Karma was gazing outside to the E-class' mountain. The A-class had a good view of the mountain and from the distance he could see their classroom.

"How could you let her do that to you?" Gakushū began coldly. "Do what?" Karma still didn't face him.

"Humiliate you like that, nearly break your arm and make you look like the bad guy there" Gakushū scoffed. "Why didn't you fight her? Where's your wit and good comebacks huh?"

Karma rolled his eyes at Asano, annoying him. "She was so whinny and loud, and a drama queen to boot. She was clearly enjoying how uncomfortable you were back there and what did you do? You just sat there looking stupid"

Karma still wouldn't look at him.

"What's wrong with you today? Why aren't you talking back? What happened to all your spice and spunk Akabane?" Gakushū narrowed his eyes as he shook Karma's shoulders.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Talk you stupid-"

Karma suddenly punched his chest hard, knocking the air from his lungs. "The hell Karma?!" Gakushū glared at Karma, but then suddenly the red head buried his face in Gakushū's chest, hugging him from the waist.

Gakushū cautiously rubbed Karma's back. "Hey" he gently said. "Tell me, who was she? What's wrong?"