73

For what felt like the longest time, Karma and Nadia just stared at each other in icy silence.

Then, to Karma's surprise, Nadia started laughing.

"Oh Karma-chan! You're so hilarious" Nadia laughed though, the red head could tell it was forced. The girl was pissed. "You're so funny Karma-chan" the red head's eyes lowered to her hands, which were clenched to fists, shaking with anger.

"That wasn't a joke Nadia" Karma said calmly. "No matter how much to force yourself, no matter how much you and our parents conspire, we really won't work, I'm ga-"

"DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE!" the girl yelled. Suddenly, Nadia grabbed his hand, and with strength he didn't know she had(Author: I mean, she did brag about being a martial artist but Karma didn't really paid attention, and she's been dragging him around like a rag doll this entire time, with her vice like grip) Nadia hauled him to a nearby storage closet, and locked the door.

Nadia glared angrily at the red head, who glared back at her with equal ferocity. "Why the hell did you lock us in here?" Karma growled.

"Listen here little red" she hissed. "I am going, to repeat myself slowly this time, so you'll understand properly"

Karma felt his hand twitch, longing to slap the girl's face. He told her straight to her face that he has a boyfriend, that he's gay. And what did she do? She laughed! And now he's locked up in a closet with her.

"Ken Corps, is loaded with money. But, we are in desperate need for a partnership with another company, to secure our standings. No one wants to secure a partnership with Ken Corps, until your dad came along and begged us for a partnership like the pathetic man he is"

Karma didn't even bat an eye when she called his father pathetic.

"And Akabane Corps, has a powerful influence, your reputation is impressive as hell. We. Need. Each. Other! Are you following this Karma-chan?" She didn't even wait for him to respond to her. "Our parents agreed for a partnership, but only on the condition that you and I, in ten years, will be married. I agreed like the responsible perfect daughter that I am, and they are expecting you to agree as well..." Nadia narrowed her eyes at him.

"Normally, we would have just forced you to agree to our terms. But dear Natsuki-san, your mother dearest"

Karma's ears perked at her name. "What about her?" He crossed his arms.

Nadia rolled her eyes. "Natsuki-san begged us to give you a choice here" she laughed humorlessly. "You need to be willing to marry me" Nadia's voice cracked. "You need to be willing to marry me, willing, willing! God fucking damn it your mother is such a--a-" Nadia couldn't find the right words and name for Natsuki because she was too blinded by her anger and frustration.

"I will be staying here in Japan for nine years anyway! Like it or not we will be spending time together" taking a deep breath she forced herself to smile again. "So, Karma-chan. We would all very much appreciate it, if you stop being, such a selfish, irresponsible, stupid, childish, moron, and make things easier for all of us, agree to marrying me and sign the contract along with my signature to secure partnership with Ken and Akabane Corps"

"No" Karma crossed his arms stubbornly.

"Mark my words, I can and will change your mind" Nadia grumbled. "You have ten years, I have nine. I'll find a way to make you agree. I can't exactly resort to blackmail, your parents forced mine to sign a contract that no blackmail can be used here. I'm definitely on my own"

"Well" Karma had a satisfied smirk. "Now that this is over and done with, can I go now?" The red head placed his hands in his pocket.

"Fine" Nadia spat and unlocked the door.

Karma walked pass Nadia, but stopped when she said

"Don't ever joke about being gay again Karma-chan" Nadia faced him. "That's just.....unnatural"

The red head scoffed. "Who said I was joking?"

And he left the speechless, wide eyed girl there, staring at the back of his head in shock.

"WHAT?!"

(Author: What events will take place in day 18? Hmmm)