21

"Those idiots" Ren sighed, facepalming at the two's stupidity and wondering if they really were the school's most smartest students.

"You idiot! Why the hell did you let go of the oars?! Thanks to you we're stranded!" Karma yelled shaking the boat a bit. "You suddenly grabbed my hand dipshit! If you didn't then maybe I'd still be holding the oars, this is your fault!" Gakushū snapped.

"How is it my fault!?!" Karma yelled at Gakushū's face standing up, causing the boat to shake again.

"I don't know it just fucking is!" Gakushū stood up aswel.

"THAT'S NOT A GODDAMN REASON!"

"IT IS SO!"

"IS NOT!"

"IT IS!"

"WHY?!"

At this point the two were screaming at each other's faces that it reached the main land where the shippers were. Sweat dropping at them.

Itona meanwhile, was smiling at the sight of Karma and Asano yelling at each other. That is until Gakushū yelled something unexpected:

"THE REASON THIS IS YOUR FAULT IS BECAUSE YOU LOOKED SO DAMN PRETTY SITTING INFRONT OF ME MY FUCKING BRAIN HAD A MALFUNCTION AND I COULDN'T PROCESS MY THOUGHTS PROPERLY AND AT THAT MOMENT AKABANE!" he grabbed Karma's shoulders in frustration. "I JUST WANTED TO IMPRESS YOU OKAY?!"

Itona's eyes widened and he fell off the tree.

Rio and Nagisa high fived

Ren and Isogai laughed.

And Kayano smirked knowingly.

Karma meanwhile, was in shock. "I'm sorry what now?"

"Fucking damn it where the hell did that come from?!" Gakushū thought, his eye twitching. "Disgusting. Me? Asano Gakushū wants to impress this E-class trash? I'd rather chew my own foot"

But, at the sight of Karma's blushing face and his stammering voice reached his ears, Gakushū decided to just roll with it. Pretending to be embarrassed he started shaking and lowered his head, hands gripping Karma's shoulders.

"Shit" he said. "Shit shit shit shit shit damn it!" He yells.

"Whoa--Calm down Asano-kun!" Karma said as the student council president started shaking.

"Sh-shut up Akabane and let me die in piece!" Gakushū yelled. This caused Karma to laugh, and then yelled in shock when Gakushū jumps in the water. This caused the boat to tip over and Karma fell in the water too.

(Author: I hope you're happy Itona you're wish came true, the boat tipped over)

The white and red roses's petals scattered everywhere in the water, and Karma started coughing out the bit of water that got in his mouth.

"What just happened?!" Rio looked at her equally confused friends.

The water was cold, and if they didn't get out of there soon they'll get sick. Karma started swimming back to land with Gakushū a head of him.

Once back at the docks, Nagisa approached them.

"Oh my God, are you two alright? Karma-kun, what happened?" Nagisa acted brilliantly that Kayano wondered if Nagisa took lessons.

Karma was still taking deep breaths. The poor boy was shivering and his teeth was clattering, so was Gakushū.

"B-b-boat t-tipped over--i-it's th-this idi-ots f-fault" Karma stuttered through clattering teeth, body shaking.

Gakushū felt a little guilty, but he got over it easily.

He'll make up for it with Karma tomorrow. On day 6. Afterall the red head has to do whatever he says for one week straight.

"O-oh, hang on I have extra towels on my bag I'll be right back!" Nagisa hurried to where the others were hiding.

The two geniuses were too cold and preoccupied with rubbing their arms to get a little bit of body heat to wonder what Nagisa was doing with towels or wonder Nagisa's convenient timing. They shrugged it off as luck or coincidence.

"S-sorry f-for...j-jumping into th-the water" Gakushū apologised with a sneeze. "I-I guess my brain m-malf-functioned again, h-hehe"

Karma snorted. Then he looked at Gakushū with a teasing smile. "So, I looked pretty sitting Infront of you it caused your dumb brain to malfunction and make you want to impress me?" 

Gakushū rolled his eyes but decided to humor the other boy. "Uh, y-yea?"

Before Karma could tease the strawberry blonde, Nagisa came back, holding one fluffy white towel.

"Sorry guys, I only have one extra" smiling inoccently, he added "guess you're gonna have to share"

At that moment Gakushū had never felt so happy at the sight of Nagisa. "Thanks shrimp" he thought, casually wrapping the towel around both he and Karma, hugging the red head. At Karma's questioning look Gakushū merely smiled

"For body heat"

(Author: I'm so happy people actually read this ☺️. So this chapter is a little messy but, it was enjoyable for me to write. The next chapter will be day 6 and also a revelation on what Gakushū will have to do if he fails to make Karma his by the end of the month. I mean, unless I change my mind and leave it to your imaginations on what will happen to Gakushū if he fails hahaha. Also I notice you like Akabane Natsuki's character and want more Gakuho and Natsuki scenes. You'll get it on later chapters. Also, do you want a flashback chapter on Natsuki and Gakuho and ahem the uh...pitchfork accident?)

P.s. please vote on every chapter and if follow me please ☺️ it really makes me happy