111

Day 27

Karma ignored the missed calls and texts from his 'friends'. "Friends my ass, fucking liars" he thought with disdain.

Was there really no one left for him to trust?

Everyone comes and goes. They love to use him, to make him lower his gaurd down and stab him in the back.

Fifteen missed calls from Nakamura Rio

Twenty missed calls from Shiota Nagisa

Twelve unread messages from Isogai Yuuma

Thirty one missed calls from Horibe Itona

Thirty four missed calls from ASSano Gakushit

Fifty unread messages from other

He didn't see the point of even going to school since they only had four days left till graduation. He will just take the exam at home and they can mail him his diploma or whatever. As for killing the octopus, Karma couldn't care less anymore.

He just didn't care about anything anymore, except for counting down the remaining days until he leaves Japan and leave behind those untrustworthy lying fuckers who made a fool out of him.

Tap tap tap

Karma shot up from bed when he heard repetitive tappings from his window. Stumbling through the darkness of his room, he pulled the blinds and was met face to face with his yellow octopus monster teacher.

"Good evening Karma-kun! Mind letting me in? It's a little chilly today" Korosensei said already forcing the window open. "It's 80 degrees outside" Karma corrected.

"Ahhh I meant to say it's too warm Karma-kun"

"It's a comfortable weather"

"But that's because you run your AC at 60 degrees Celsius! Of course 80 degrees Fahrenheit will feel comfortable for you!" Korosensei whined. "Whatever" Karma backed away and sat on his bed. "What did you want?"

"To see if my student is okay" Korosensei studied his red haired student's messy hair and his puffy eyes. "Well as you can see, I'm fine" Karma laid on his bed on the bed and pulled the blanket up to his chin.

"Karma-kun, I heard that you plan to leave"

"Who told you? Did mom tell you?" There was suspicion in Karma's voice. "No I was spying-"

"Do you not care about your student's privacy?!" Karma tossed his anti-koro knife at the yellow octopus but Korosensei dodged it with ease. "Karma-kun, I was just concerned for you"

"Well I don't need anyone's pity!" Karma stood up. The red head was getting angry.

Karma usually kept his emotions in check, he rarely let them get the better of him. But ever since Gakushū came along, he let go of his controll and let his feelings and emotions get all over the place.

Now Karma would switch from empty, to sad, to angry in seconds if one were to pull on the right trigger. "Karma-kun" Korosensei reached his tentacles to the seething, hurt red head. "Breath" he instructed.

In a few seconds, Karma had calmed down. "S-sorry" he muttered in shame.

"Karma-kun, what happened at the festival hurt you deeply. But Asano-kun regretted his actions so much" Korosensei placed a tentacle on Karma's head. "Your friends regretted it too"

"Bullshit" Karma growled, looking down at the floor.

"They may had chosen the wrong path , but they had the best intentions for you. Karma, you only find friends like that once in a blue moon. I admit I expected better from them, but the fact remains they wanted you to be happy Karma-kun. Because you deserve it"

"Still doesn't change the fact that I felt used" Karma removed the tentacle on his head.

"As for the boy who captured your heart-"

"-And broke it"

"-But he's trying to fix it. Karma-kun, Forgiveness is the best form of love. It takes a strong person to say sorry and a stronger person to give a second chance"

"Too bad, I'm not a strong person"Karma went back to his bed and pulled the blanket over his head. "Sayonora in advance Korosensei"

___________________

Gakushū sat by the docks as he plucked the petals from the red rose and let it fall into the water. Waiting for Karma to arrive.

It was ten after eleven, and still no Karma. Well the red head didn't specify if when was the exact time to meet.

He just said after ten. Karma might even arrive at 1pm or even later.

Doesn't matter. Gakushū will wait, no matter how long Karma will take.

He knew Karma hated him now, but Gakushū didn't want to let Karma go. He couldn't let him go.

He remembered the question his father asked him a few weeks ago, the question that plagued his mind until he finally said his answer out loud.

"Can you let him go?"

Gakushū looked up at the sky. "Fuck no" he softly whispered.