86

(Author:

That's pretty spot on

That's pretty spot on. Okay let's clear this up because the Festival arc is nearing and I'm excited to write it

Yes Gakuho schemed the Dare(Guys it was literally in the first chapter he ordered Ren to give Gakushū the dare) but he didn't do it so he can have a reason to get back in Natsuki's life-

Okay maybe a little bit.

He did it because he wants Gakushū to be happy with the boy who can change him, with Karma who actually likes his son for who he is. (Pretty sure you guys have noticed the subtle hints that Karma has liked Gakushū even way before the dare started)

But on the other hand yeah he knew it will be an excuse to be back in Natsuki's life. Shout out to @MysteriousGai wassup. Now onwards)

___________________

Day 20

There were two important things Gakushū would be doing today.

First, tell Karma the truth.

Second, talk to Akabane Kagami.

Or maybe talk to Akabane Kagami first and then talk to Karma?

The boy was standing in front of the doors leading inside to his certain death. Twice he found himself walking away to leave but then he'll hit himself and then walk back.

He needed to do this to make himself at least less of a scumbag than he already is. Because Gods he felt like he was the worst.

Ren had been texting him encouragements all morning, making himself feel a little better. He knocked on the double doors with his fists, and waited a few moments for someone to let him in. It was opened by Natsuki, who smiled welcomingly at him.

He did took notice of the smell of alcohol on her, and her swollen eyes indicating she had been crying. In her hand was a bottle of alcohol. He shifted awkwardly. "Maybe this is a bad time" he thought.

"Good morning Natsuki-san" Gakushū smiled politely.

Natsuki squinted her eyes at him. "Hoe?"

Gakushū didn't know what to say, so he opted to just awkwardly smile at her. "Um-"

"Oops, sorry I'm a little tipsy" Natsuki smiled weakly. "Karma isn't home dear. His father ordered him to run some errands as, I am not permitted to leave the house and we don't have servants to do the job for us"

"I see, and what of Nadia?"

"The girl has locked herself in her room"

Karma not being home and Nadia being in her room was a giant relief for Gakushū. That means he didn't have to face the the music just yet, or deal with the harpy.

"Come in kid" Natsuki stood aside and let the boy into the hall.

"I need to speak with Mr. Akabane ma'mm" Gakushū went straight to the point. "Sure, he's in his study" Natsuki replied. "Down the hall, to your left, up the stairs, the second door to your right" she instructed. Gakushū thanked her and followed her directions.

He soon found the door to Akabane Kagami's study room.

Taking a deep breath, he pushed open the door and invited himself in.

"Mr. Akaba-" something sharp went flying across the room and whizzed past him, impaling deep into the wall slightly cutting his cheek. He looked to his side and gulped when he saw the box cutter impaled on the wall.

In fact, there were several other cuts on the wall giving him red flags.

"Asano-kun? Wait no" the handsome red haired man sitting on the desk, staring intimidatingly at him with his deep, alluring blue eyes, smirked. "You're his spawn, what was your name again?"

"G-Gakushū" The strawberry blonde forced himself to remain eye contact with the older red haired man.

It was difficult to remain focused because he looked like an older version of his Karma.

Gakushū's Stup(ID)ity: It this is what Karma will look like in the future. I might die of blood loss

"Well? I doubt you came here just to gawk, brat" Kagami narrowed his eyes at him. "State your purpose. And keep your eyes to the floor, looking at your eyes remind me of your father, whom I hate. Very very much" he said this while snapping a ruler in half.

"Here goes" Gakushū took.

"I wish to discuss a partnership between Akabane corps and Asano corps" he began boldly.

(Author: let's pray for Gakushū to survive Karma's ass of a dad)