65

(Author: I never expected to write so many chapters in a book but WOW we're chapter 65th now?)

"He's mine he's mine he's mine he's mine he's mine he's mine he's MINE WHORES NOOOOOO he's mine! Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine SHŪ IS MIIIIIIINE!!!" Karma thought as he watched his boyfriend clean cars, basically taking a bath in public at the same time. The boy was soaked head to toe, his pants was drenched that the outline of his crotch was--well---

And the crowd were nosebleeding so badly that the floor was full of puddles of blood.

Gakushū and him accidentally locked eyes, and his hot boyfriend suddenly smirked, and winked at him.

"AHHHHHH DID YOU SEE THAT?! ASANO-KUN WINKED AT ME!" a randome girl screamed.

"AMBITIOUS BITCH! HE WINKED AT ME"

"NO ME!!!"

Karma groaned and covered his face with his hands. Does his boyfriend want to give him a heart attack? "You son of a bitch" he thought, biting his lip as his eyes roamed Asano's toned body. "Not surprised he's got a nice body, he's a martial artist after all" Karma thought, eyeing the other boy's abs.

"O-Oh! Karma-kun, fancy seeing you here" Karma turned around and saw Kayano and Fuwa smiling innocently at him with tissues and cotton balls in their nose to stop the bleeding. Karma glared at them, still pissed at them for ogling his boyfriend.

"Yea, I could say the same to you two" he narrowed his eyes at them.

He heard a snicker behind him, and they all looked and saw Itona covering his mouth to cover his laughs. "Itona-kun! What's so funny huh?" Kayano demanded.

"Don't act so innocent, we saw you two in the crowd just two minutes ago acting like crazy hormonal fangirls" Itona smirked. "You both had nosebleeds"

" 'Asano-kun I want nine babies from you' 'Asano-kun I want three, as long as they're all twins' hehe" Itona mimicked, snickering at them.

Blood rushed to Kayano and Fuwa's faces and they both turned their head to the side in shame and whistled innocently. Karma was still glaring at them, before turning his attention to his car-wash-boy boyfriend. "Uhh why is he doing this?"

"He got dared" Ren came over. "We were um, playing truth or dare and his dare was that...he'll have to wash every car in the parking lot, naked from the waist up"

Karma detected only half a lie. They weren't playing truth or dare, Gakushū wasn't dared to wash the cars. But the thing about him needing to wash every car in the parking lot was true. Karma didn't bother to interrogate Ren because he didn't think it was important. "It's just a small lie anyway, nothing big so, no use getting bothered about it"

"I hate truth or dare" Itona suddenly said. "You never know what question you'll be asked that you're not comfortable answering, and what if.... hypothetically speaking... you're suddenly dared into this long game that requires you manipulating someone and playing with their feelings?" Itona looked at Karma. "I mean really"

The red head shrugged. "What kind of horrible person would use someone for a game and play with their feelings?" Karma shove his hands in his pockets as he continue to watch his boyfriend, glaring at Gakushū's fans who were still going gaga over him.

Itona them turned to Ren,and raised a brow. Ren looked away from him, suddenly feeling  uncomfortable.

"I know a friend" Kayano suddenly piped up, after over hearing their conversation. "Who was kissed by the person they liked, and they started dating. But after a week, she found out she was just a dare"

Ren cleared his throat and loosened his tie, Itona watched his discomfort from the corner of his eye, before going back to watching Gakushū's car washing.

"The things people do for entertainment these days" Karma said thoughtfully.

"Yea" Itona muttered. "Entertainment" Gakushū wasn't that bad, but he's certainly not an angel. Itona will keep his mouth sealed because this isn't something he should be meddling with, no matter how much he wants to.

This was Gakushū's mess.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the crowd, Nadia was wiping away the blood from her nose, when she spotted her fiancé with....she scrunched up her nose when she saw he was with two average looking girls, a brunette boy with a weird cut, and the white haired freak.

"That green haired flat girl is too close to him...what is he still doing here anyway shouldn't he be waiting for me by the gates?!" Irritated Nadia stormed towards them, putting on her sweetheart smile when she got close enough.

"Karma-chan! There you are I've been looking for you" Nadia smiled clapping her hands. She then eyed the others that he was with, mainly Kayano and Fuwa. "Oh hello, who are you two suppose to be?" She tilts her head to the side as she regards them with a charming smile.

Asano had finished cleaning the last car, and he was about to tell the crowd that he was done, when he saw his boyfriend with their friends, and Nadia approaching them. "Fan-fucking-tastic" he messed up his hair.

(Author: remember when Isogai mentioned something about an "End of the school year festival"?)