55

While Karma was dealing with his father(and barely holding on with his growing anger), Gakushū was left to deal with the red head's foreign fiancé.

Natsuki sat by the window, looking to be deep in thought, when in reality she was watching the two teenagers from the corner of her eyes.

"Ne, ne, what did you say you're name was again?" Nadia sat beside Asano on the couch, poking his arm.

"I didn't" Gakushū corrected. "It's Asano Gakushū"

"Ohhh, Asano Gakushū you say? Hmm" Nadia pretends to think. "I've done my studying of Japanese culture and language, but what I studied more are the meanings of your names" Nadia tilts her head with a seemingly innocent smile.

"You're name 'Gakushu' means excellent, and outstanding right? My my, your parents must have had very big expectations of you from the moment of birth, giving you a name like that" Nadia twirls a strand of her hair. "Your last name, 'Asano' meanwhile, means....what did it mean again? Oh, right. It means shallow" the girl giggled proudly to herself, as if she had accomplished something.

"You must be a very studious boy aren't you Asano-kun? I bet you spend your days cooped up in your room, with your nose in a book making sure your grades don't slip" she shocked Gakushū by hugging his arm as if they have been long time friends.

"You probably don't get out much, hm? I know! Since you're friends with my fiancé, and we will probably see each other more" she shook him gently as she pressed her body against him, feeling him stiffen in discomfort she smirked. "Let us get to know each other! Hey, we got off on the wrong foot at the restourant the other day" she pouted. "If you say sorry, I promise I'll forgive you instantly"

Gakushū was quick to pry her arms from him, stood up, and sat on the loveseat across from the couch.

"Ara? Asano-kun! Why did you move? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable"

"Bullshit" Asano spat. Nadia's eyes widened at the curse word that came from the boy's mouth. She has never been wrong with her judgement before, she judged that he was not the kind to say such foul words.

"You seem to really like judging people, so let me make a few judgements of my own" Gakushū remarked. "You look like the kind of girl who complains to her daddy all the time, disrespects her own mother, and best of all, you probably love to buy your way into everything"

"Tha-that is not true!" Nadia cried.

"You're probably also dramatic, a liar, enjoys making others uncomfortable, and is materialistic. You probably loooove pretty things huh? The prettier they are, the more you desire them. Even if they are basically worthless"

"You judgemental meanie!" Nadia yells, sounding over dramatic.

"Me? Judgemental?" Asano pretends to be shocked. "Sweetheart I'm only doing what you were doing to me earlier"

Natsuki covered her smile with a book.

Nadia glared at Gakushū. Before replacing her frown with the sweetest smile ever. "I forgive you for judging me without getting to know me first. It's not your fault your parents never taught you manners" she took on a sad, sympathetic expression. "It must have been hard growing up with neglectful parents"

"It must have been hard for your parents" Gakushū sighed. "Having to be stuck raising a bitch"

Before Nadia could screech at him, the door was swung open and in stormed Karma who looked royally pissed.

"Let's go" he said. His bag already in hand.

"You're right Karma, let's go" Nadia stood up haughtily. "Punctuality is everything" she smiled, and held out her hand, expecting Karma to take it.

Karma's confused, and annoyed look must have been evident in his face, because Natsuki explained.

"Nadia will be attending Kunogigaoka with you"

"What's the point? The year's coming to an end"

"She will be attending as an exchange student" Natsuki sighs, closing her book. "Don't ask me. It was your father's idea. And as it turns out, Nadia's father has...a shockingly strong influence"

"But that's my father's school" Gakushū began.

Natsuki gave him a weak smile. "Your dad's hands were tied, Nadia's dad is more powerful than he is so he had to accept her"

"Why wouldn't he?" Nadia muttered. "I'm a straight A student, and I have multiple awards and scholarships, it would be bad for his reputation to deny a student like me" she clapped her hands loudly. "Now let's go boys, it's time to go to school" she took Karma's hand and dragged him with her.

Gakushū looked at Natsuki.

"Give her a hard time for me" Natsuki whispered. "For me, and Karma" she winked.

Gakushū smirks. A smirk that reminded her of Gakuho. "Goodness, he really is his father's son" and, she's happy for that

(Author: With each comment I read, it brings a smile to my face. You don't know it but you make me happy)