71

Karma's patience for his fiancé was really thinning by the second.

His bad day started when he was forced to walk with Nadia to school, the girl attached to his arm again.

It only got worse when they arrived at Kunogigaoka and Nadia forced him to carry her bag and walk her to her classroom like a 'proper gentleman'. "In ten years, we will be married, so we best start this relationship as girlfriend-boyfriend!" She had told him. "Better start practicing being a proper boyfriend to me sweetie"

Next he got splashed with cold water by an older student. He would have picked a fight with them but he's been trying to avoid resorting to violence(Author: Gakushū would be proud of him)

And when he got to the E-class building, there was barely any one there.

Bitch-sensei had called in sick, so supposedly only Karasuma and Korosensei would be teaching. The octopus was nowhere to be found so Karma guessed he was halfway around the world again either eating ice cream or watching a football game.

Karasuma was busy doing who knows what on his laptop.

Karma studied the classroom. Nagisa and Isogai were always early, but they weren't here yet.

Okuda would be in the Home Economics room concocting something weird for her experiments(the last time she tried to brew something suspicious it resulted in a messy explosion)

Karma looked around. Where was Itona? That boy had this habit of suddenly appearing beside Karma, or behind him.

Nakamura and Maehara? Where were they?

"You look bothered Karma" Fuwa approached him. The red head narrowed his eyes at her, he still hadn't forgiven her for drooling all over Gakushū's body yesterday.

"It's nothing" Karma forced his usually carefree smile and laid back in his seat. He looked over at Terasaka and his buddies playing a game in the corner. Terasaka had a look of total concentration.

"Asano-kun's body is really impressive huh?" The girl said with a sigh.

Karma faced her again.

"I mean I always thought he was handsome but seeing him cleaning those cars with his shirt off, and soaking wet head to toe" Fuwa covered her mouth to stop herself from giggling. Then she looked at Karma and smiled mischievously.

"You're a lucky guy Karma" she winked at him. "Admit it, whenever he hugs you, you would try to sneak a feel eh?"

"W-what?! No!" The red head reddened.

"No need to be shy Karma!" Fuwa giggles. "He's your boyfriend right? You have a right to...." She trails on before walking back to her seat. Karma shook his head vigorously.

But, was she lying though?

"Asano-kun's body is really impressive huh?"

Karma groaned and placed his head on his desk. He'll be thinking about that all day, thanks a lot Fuwa.

_______________

Nanami hums as she skips happily down the street, sucking on a lollipop. Behind her, her personal maid Mira was trailing after her. "Nanami-sama! Please slow down!" How can her mistress not trip in those heels of hers?! Let alone skip!

Nanami laughs at her poor maid's calls as she sped up. She really missed Japan so much, especially missed her home town.

The Asano turned a corner, and right across the street she saw her brother in a restourant. Weird, shouldn't he be at school by now?

Nanami smiled. She should go say hi!

Checking left and right before crossing the road, she ran across, without even tripping in her nine inch heels(Author: You know, I never really understood the appeal of high heels, my mom keeps forcing me to wear them)

Bursting inside(the bell making a loud "ting")

She looked around for familiar strawberry blonde hair.

"SHU-CHAN!" she screams when she saw him.

Gakushū nearly jumped out of his seat. "N-Nanami-nee-chan?" He stammered in shock. His friends turned to her direction, expressions mirroring each other, looks of confusion and even amusement.

"Ahhh! My little brother" she spread her arms wide and ran over to their table.

"Wait--Nee-chan-!" Too late.

Hugging the boy and accidentally suffocating him with her chest, she smiled at the other people at the table.

"Hello, I'm Asano Nanami" she winks. "Hajimemashite!"

(Author: If any of my brothers did this to me in public I'd be really embarrassed)