121

"WAIT!"

Karma dropped his passport and spun around just as Gakushū crashed into the glass walls(Author: If you want to stop your love from leaving, you need to do it in style)

Screams can be heard as everyone either ran away to avoid the glass or rushed towards the teenager. Gakushū however was quick to get back on his feet, there were some small glass shards on his hair and a cut on his cheek but nevertheless he was fine.

"Damn" Nadia said I'm awe. "Get a man who will crash into glass walls for you"

Karma forced himself to glare at the boy who limped towards him, though he inwardly winced at Gakushū's bad leg.

"Young man you will have to pay for the damages" a tall security guard made his way towards Gakushū but was stopped by Korosensei who covered his mouth tightly. "Shush shush! The show is  begining!" Whipping out popcorn and began eating.

"Are you insane?! What the hell is wrong with you Gakushū?!" Karma yelled. "You could have gotten worse injuries than just that cut on your face, you could have died you moron!"

"Insane? Yes maybe I am" Gakushū winced at the sharp pain he felt come from his rib. "You make me insane Akabane, you destroy all of my common sense and logic. What is wrong with me? Everything is wrong with me!"

"Did he make it?" Nagisa ran inside and halted beside Korosensei. Behind him were the rest of their friends. "Did that idiot just crashed into the glass wall instead of coming through the entrance like a normal person?" Ren gaped at the broken glass scattered all over the ground.

"Doors are last season" Itona shrugged off, watching Karma and Gakushū's exchanges.

"You're right, I'm an ass, I hurt you badly and I'm sorry" Gakushū continued desperately. "You are annoyingly amazing, the most beautiful boy I've ever met, you're laughter is like music to my ears and hearing you talk is a good enough lullaby for me because of how calming your voice is!" The strawberry blonde shut his eyes as he blushed darkly at his confession.

Karma stood there frozen, eyes equally wide. "W-well I-" he stammered.

"I'm not done yet!" Gakushū snapped. "You're hair is rose red! Your eyes shine like the sun! You're amazing! You're talented! Having you in my life is like having the world on my hands! Because you're the world FOR ME AKABANE! "

"Awwwwwwwe!" A crowd had now formed around them, some had even taken out their phones to record them.

"AKABANE! if you leave, that's fine!"

"NO IT'S NOT FINE YOU SON OF A-" Itona's angry screams were silenced by Rio and Ren who covered his mouth with their hands. "You're letting him leave you?!" Ren asked in disbelief.

Natsuki smirked. "Wait for it...."

"Because I'll follow you to America and pursue your feelings there! Paris, London, Tokyo! Worldwide! I'll keep chasing after you until I make you mine again!"

"Are you stupid?! No one can keep chasing after someone for years out of love, What if I find someone else?" Shit if this idiot keeps going Karma might need to be taken to the hospital! His heart is beating way too fast to be normal.

"Then I'll steal you away!"

"So you'll be come a homewrecker?! BOI THAT'S WRONG!"

"Maybe! Just as long as you're not happy with that someone! Just as long as you think of me or talk to me! I will not stop until I win you back!" Gakushū determinedly yells. "I'm stupid but you make me stupid! Akabane!" Looking at the red head dead in the eyes he screamed