1

"Truth or dare" Ren asks his best friend. "Dare" Gakushū answered without batting an eye. Ren smirks and started to think of a good dare. Then he remembered the strawberry blonde's rival from E-class. "Hm, what are your thoughts on Akabane Karma?"

Asano frowned. "The delinquent? Well to put it simply I think he is a no good troublemaker scum, a sadistic devil who relishes in others' misery, mostly mine"

"I see, but what about his good traits?" Ren pressed.

"What does this have to do with Dare, which I chose?"

"Just answer first"

Gakushū rolled his eyes but entertained his friend. "Akabane doesn't have any"

Ren could almost laugh. "Well then, here is my dare. I dare you to make Akabane Karma, the school's sadistic delinquent and E-class student...fall inlove with you"

Gakushū froze, taken aback. "Why would I do that?" He asked patiently. "It would benefit both of us. You can gather information about E-class or possibly blackmail material. While I get a form of entertainment and who knows?" Ren leans back in his chair. "You just might thank me if you land yourself a boyfriend by the end of the month"

Gakushū almost laughed. "Akabane as my boyfriend? Hilarious". But then when the strawberry blonde really thought about it. He turned to his poetic friend. "But you are right, this could just be what we need to get back at E-class. And as a bonus, I get to break Akabane's heart"

"That is if you don't fall for him" Ren warned. Asano scoffed. "As if, just the very thought sickens me"

"So, you accept the dare?"

Asano smirks. "Yes"

Later after school, Ren finds himself in the office of the chairman. "So, did you do it?"

"Yes sir, your son accepted"

Gakuho's lips quirked up. This would be a very interesting month.