Epilogue

The wind here is so fresh even though it's a little bit chill, given the fact that it just stopped raining a few moments ago. The newlywed couple arrived here yesterday and will be going to stay for a week for their honeymoon days. Lisa and Jennie's married day was so different from the first one they had because at their tremendous wedding ceremony (the second one), there were only smiles and no frowns from anyone.

Lisa decided to announce to the world that she is married now. She has her wedding as big as possible with a lot of people, ranging from her employees, her business partners, her best friends, and all her relatives there.

This time, Lisa is so delighted and excited to have her wife. In fact, she wasn't late on her wedding day anymore. She arrived early and dressed up so well with a beautiful and proud grin on her face. She was waiting for Jennie to walk down the aisle, with a not so patient attitude since she wanted to vow to her wife again with all of her heart and swore to the world that she will take care of her for the rest of her life no matter what will happen. Finally, Lisa wants to kiss her wife and wants her wife to kiss her too.

The guests cheered and cried in delight as Lisa didn't just kiss her wife, but she made out passionately in front of them, and of course, Bam scolded her when they finished after he had covered Ella's eyes for several minutes, and the girl didn't get it well, but Lisa promised that she would do him a favor too when he will, one day, do that to her future wife, and it's Somi, of course.

The man blushed and stopped scolding her.

Jennie smiles, thinking back to her wedding day, and she is not sure whether it's about the old one or the recent one. Anyway, both of them are significant. She loves them both. It's the memories she will cherish for her entire life because no matter how awful her first wedding was, it's Lisa whom she married to. It's the only matter.

Suddenly, she feels a pair of arms hugging her from behind as she looks at the beach in front of them. Lisa asked her where she wants to spend her honeymoon days, but the answer is not specific. She just wants a place where she can enjoy the beach and local feelings. She loves the beach.

Lisa wants to travel abroad with her private jet; she wants it special since they didn't have a proper honeymoon day the first time that they married, but she figured Jennie wants it simple, so she has no choice but to make it simple and 'special'. Anything for her wife, of course.

The blonde owns a resort on Jeju's island, and it locates right on the beach. It's a bit silent there since there are not many houses around because the resort itself is surrounded by trees and nature and beach. Something Jennie would want to spend time with.

"How long have you owned this place?" Jennie asks her wife, who kisses her neck and inhales her scent like she couldn't live without it. She has been so clingy since they came here.

"A few months now. Actually, the land is mine for a long time ago. It's just that the resort is recently finished." She answers, still not releasing her wife.

The brunette smiles, placing her hands on her wife's slender arms that are on her petite body. "So, we are the first ones who have been here? I think it would be fun if we have our friends and Ella here with us. They would enjoy this place too."

Jennie can't see her wife's face, but she can guess that Lisa is scowling now by her tone. "Nope. I need some time alone. Not with those crackheads. You don't want to be alone with me?" Lisa asks, pulling back as the latter smiles knowingly.

She grabs the blonde's face and kisses lips for a few seconds. "Of course, I want. I just think that they would want to be here too."

Lisa sighs, "Alright, they will be here." Jennie smiles at the news, but Lisa cuts her off, "Not today, Mrs. Jennie Manoban. I'll invite them next week. We will be together for a week first, alone. And then, we can spend another week with them if you want."