Chapter Thirty-Five

LISA

"You seem to like my foods a lot. Tell me the truth that you don't act as you like it for the sake of mine," I need to hear her telling me again to assure myself that she doesn't lie to me. It's not that I don't believe in my cooking skills; it's just she seems to like it too much than I have expected.

"I told you the truth, and they are absolutely delicious," She continues to eat as her cheeks are full of foods right now, and man, they are so adorable. I smile, finally believing that she is being genuine to me.

"Since your meeting is finished, can we stay here for one more day?" I timidly ask her as she glances up to look at me, furrowing her brows. Therefore, I proceed to explain, "It's okay if you don't want to. I can understand if you want to go home and-"

"Lisa, calm down. I haven't answered yet. I'll stay," She smiles, showing her famous gummy smile to me. "Really?" I exclaim excitedly like a fucking child as she nods in response.

You're so whipped!

No, I am not!!

Geez, the stupid argument I always have in my head.

She puts down her spoon and sits up straightly, "Since our marriage, we have never been on a trip together. So, it's the best opportunity for us, after all." She explains to me why she accepts my suggestion.

I grin, thinking about the idea. "Yeah, as you said, I realize that we have never had any honeymoon trip together as a married couple," As I finish, she chokes terribly on her food that is still in her mouth, "What's wrong?" I hurriedly head to her side, patting her back softly. "Jennie, did I say something wrong?" I ask her again.

"N-no, nothing." Her cheeks burn in embarrassment. Suddenly, my brain functions properly, and it tells me the reason why she choked. "Is that because of the honeymoon part?" I tease.

She turns away, "Lisa, shut up!" She is about to stand up, but I grab her arm, feeling her soft skin against me. "Sit down," I take my chair, placing it beside her. "Why are you so shy about it? It's normal for a couple to do it, you know." She widens her eyes as she slaps my shoulder harshly, "Lisa!"

"What?" I burst out into laughter, seeing her hiding her face behind her hands. "I have no idea that you are that pervert,"

"Come on, Jennie. I don't force you to do it, do I? I just stated that it's so normal for adults, especially when they are married to have a trip together. Why is it so wrong to just have a trip when-"

I stop, thinking back to what I have said, "Jennie, you thought doing it means..."

"Shut the fuck up, Lisa! It's so obvious when you talked about it, and not to mention, oh god, please your eyes look like some perverts out there," She glares at me, pissed and annoyed.

I bite my lips to stop from grinning. Who knows that this innocent wife of mine can think about that dirty stuff? "I swear I have never had the intention to mention that to you since I think you are new to this, but look like you have already known that stuff. So, let's talk about that,"

"Lisa, I need to sleep now," She stands up, successfully getting away from me, running to the bedroom. "Jennie, come on. We can talk about that, you know." I shout, making her slamming the door loudly.

I shake my head before taking the dishes to clean. My forehead is sweating as the thought of our honeymoon trip popping up in my mind. Geez, this girl has the gut to call me 'pervert' when she is the one who can think about that.

When I finish doing the dishes, I go to our bedroom, seeing Jennie's sleeping on the bed peacefully. Maybe, she is exhausted from the meeting this morning. Since I have no idea what to do anymore, I change my clothes into some sweatpants and loose t-shirt before slipping beside her on the bed.

I use my finger to brush her soft cheek lightly as she purrs in response. I lift her hand carefully that she might wake up and put it on my waist. Then, I do the same to her head, putting it on my right arm. Don't get me wrong, it's just that the bed is so small to fit both of us. It's not that I am taking advantage of my sleeping wife or anything. Suddenly, she unconsciously snuggles into my neck. Her hot breath tickles my skin, making me think that it's not really a good idea to do so.

Lisa, it's a backfire now.

How can you sleep when she does that, huh? I clench my eyes shut, trying my best not to do something considered 'pervert' to her. Since we have already married, maybe hugging her is not that bad. Therefore, I turn to her side, placing my hand on her waist, taking in her sweet scent from her hair. A few minutes later, I fall into the deep slumber.

"Lisa, you pervert!" Jennie's angry voice wakes me up as I open my eyes to see her fuming ones. "Huh?" I ask bewilderedly.

"What are you doing?" She suddenly takes her hand off me when she takes in our position. "Well, don't you see that I am sleeping," I answer casually, and before I could close my eyes again, she pushes me away. "Jennie, I am tired too. Why are you so mean? I just-"

"I don't mind you sleeping beside me, but your-" She clears her throat before continuing, "Your hands," She hides her face with her hands again. I frown. What's with her face and her hands these days?

"Your hands..." She still utters the same phrase as I finish for her, "Your hands are on my body too," I smirk, a little guilty that I was the one who made her hug me.

"Lisa, your freaking hands are ... all o-over my body," She stammers, taking the blanket to cover her face. "Well, as I said, I was just hugging you like you-"

"Just hug!!" She whips the white sheet away. I literally see some smoke coming out of her nostrils. God, she is so scary when she yells again. "Your hands, monkey!"

"We are even since you also hug me, and you don't have the right to call me 'monkey' because monkey and I are not related." I hiss, pissed at her for just taking everything too seriously.

"Listen to me, monkey. You are a lot like a monkey. Your face, your behavior, and your freaking fucking hands. The only difference is that monkeys are more considerate than you. They are itchy, and they scratch their skin. And you!" She points at me, "What are you doing with my boobs?"

My eyes are literally popping out of the sockets in shock when the word falls out of her mouth. I glance at my hands then at her... boobs.

Lisa, you are in so much trouble right now. The stupid hands, what are you doing when I am sleeping?!