Chapter Sixty-One

JENNIE

"Okay." Her eyes suddenly open, and a smile forms on her face as she gets up from me and goes to unlocks the door like nothing has ever happened, and she was not about to die a few moments ago.

"Sorry for having you guys wait for too long. Jennie is a bit stubborn, you know." She laughs so carefreely to the point where I think that she might be crazy since her head was heavily injured or something. But, what makes me more shocked is that my mom, her mom, Bam and Somi, Jisoo, and Rosé, Irene and Seulgi are walking through the door one by one with a satisfying smile on their faces.

"What?!" I ask for an explanation.

Okay, maybe I am the crazy one. I might be imagining something because suddenly Lisa kneels down with one knee in front of me, a position that happens when someone is proposing, I get even more-

Wait.

"Jennie Kim, will you give me the honor and be my wife for the rest of your life?" She takes a small box out of her patient uniform to reveal a big diamond ring as I get even more stupefied now. "Come on, Jennie. Don't make me wait,"

"Lisa, you need-"

She pouts, "Jennie, at least don't make me feel embarrassed. You said you will give us a chance. We planned this with a lot of effort." She glances at the people in the room.

"Lalisa Manoban, you planned this?!" I look at everyone, but they all look down as I scoff. "You guys seriously are great actors."

She looks at me with uncertainty before saying. "Please. You have already said-"

"I will."

"I know you hate it when I lie-" She continues to explain but stops mid-sentence, "You agree." It's not a question but rather a statement. So, I nod with a shy smile. When she takes my hand, I almost feel guilty to not wear our wedding ring because I have taken it off since I left her.

She hurriedly puts the new ring on my finger she bought for me, which I am sure costs her at least a million dollars by the diamonds embedded in it.

It's so beautiful and priceless not because of the price but it's because it's from Lalisa Manoban.

She stands up instantly and hugs me like a child and squeals as everyone cheers for us. I pinch her side as she groans a bit, "Ouch!"

"Oh, I am sorry. I thought you planned this as well, given the fact that you took off the oxygen mask like nothing happened to you." I playfully frown, wiping my remaining tears.

"Well, I really got into an accident, but it's not that severe, but it's still hurt." She pouts as I grab her neck, slamming my lips against hers. Everyone becomes silent and I hear Bam mumbles, "Thank god, Ella is at school."

We pull back after a few moments as I see her cheeks redden.

"OMG, Manoban is blushing." Jisoo laughs as Lisa glares at her. "You haven't blushed when Rosé kissed you for the first time when you were dating?" She fires back as everyone cracks up.

"Don't forget I help you plan this, Monkey."

The great actor Kim Jisoo scolded me in my house, I remember vividly.

"Well, thanks. Thank you everyone for helping. Now that I get my wife back, I want you guys to leave. I need some alone time." She bows to her friends playfully, asking them to leave, which I am not sure that she is being playful or serious. "I need to discuss our honeymoon place with my darling."

Jisoo pretends to vomit, "Lisa, don't tell me you haven't done anything when you were together."

When Lisa doesn't reply, Jisoo continues. "Can't believe." She bursts into laughter as she adds. "That's why she is so eager to organize her honeymoon-"

"Who says I haven't?" Lisa smirks. "Actually, I might have done it more than you did in the last two years." This time, Lisa laughs, clutching her stomach, pointing at Jisoo who is biting her lips in annoyance now.

"Uh, I think we might leave now." Lisa's mom grabs my mother's hand and about to leave, but Lisa stops them. "Wait moms, I haven't thanked you guys properly for your help yet."

Wow.

Everyone including my mom is a great actor now.

"Maybe, after you discuss your private life already, you can call us back." Her mom glares at her, and she smiles apologetically before turning to me. "Anyway, Jennie. I also want to say sorry to you as well if our plan really makes you scared and angry." Her face becomes serious as Jisoo follows. "Me too. I am sorry."

After all the apologies, I reply with a soft smile. "I can't get angry, and I have no right too. You guys want us to be together. Not to mention, I am the reason that causes this chaos, so I use this moment to say sorry to all of you too. Sorry for all the worries you have for me. You guys are great friends. Moms, I love you guys." Then, I hug both of them.

"Well, to thank all of you, tonight, I will reserve the whole restaurant for all of us." Lisa declares as everyone cheers in agreement. "We will have great wines and all the delicious foods in Seoul in one place. I'll pay for everything. Any suggestions about the place?"

Irene raises her hand and recommends, "Wait, Lisa. I think my brother's restaurant is a good choice. I will call him to prepare for all of us tonight if you want. We have new dishes and everything."

"Kai's?" She frowns.

"You have any problem? I think you also love to eat at that restaurant?" Somi asks as she looks at Lisa.

"By the look on her face, she has a problem with the owner than the restaurant itself." Bam says as everyone nods in agreement.

"I forget to tell all of you. Kai is already engaged to his girlfriend. It happened last month since they have been dating for a few months now, and he doesn't want to wait anymore." Irene informs everyone. I also get a bit shocked because I have no idea about it.

Maybe, these past few months, I haven't had any contact with any of my friends.

"Okay, tell him. I will reserve the whole restaurant tonight, and I want the best wine out there and all his significant dishes for tonight. The guy really has a good place to serve foods." Lisa smiles in satisfaction as her best friends knowingly look at her.

"Let get me out of the hospital first before doctors think that I am too crazy because I want to wear an oxygen mask with just an injured arm."

Then, they burst into laughter.

My heart swells in happiness.

That's what I have been seeking for.

The love without any past and barrier.

Only me and Lisa surrounded by our people.