Chapter Thirty-Six

LISA

Have you ever experienced something that feels like a 'love quarrel'? Well, I haven't and never thought that I would be in that situation one day because the young and teenage Lisa always laughed at her friends when they got into a fight with their girlfriends, and I'd always tell them that I would not get into a real relationship simply because it's so complicated. Not to mention, when the one you love sulks at you even though you haven't done anything wrong, or well, unintentionally.

It's by far the most uninteresting thing for me.

Now, I really know how they feel.

At one point, I told them to just walk away, and they refused, saying that it would get worse if they did.

We can't just walk away when we fight, can we? If we walk away, the women will accuse us more for running away from our faults. Therefore, I am sitting here, having nothing to do for nearly half an hour right now.

I have no idea what to do at the moment since I wasn't at fault; I hadn't had the intention to do whatever she told me a few moments ago: Lisa, your hands! They roamed all over my boobs!

God, I can still feel her fuming and red face while glaring at me.

A quiver surged through my body from head to toe when I first heard it. You can't blame me because I have never thought that I would do that in my sleeping. Heck! I didn't even have any dream. Maybe, my hands felt the soft skin of hers, and they considered it as pillows.

My hands were doing the crime while I was sleeping, and whatever the fucking sin is, I haven't had any intention to do so. Should I say sorry or just glancing at Jennie from time to time like an idiot?

Even if I want to say sorry, I am sure Jennie won't feel any better because she thinks I am the bad guy here. So, I get up from the bed, fed up with her sulking and sitting at the edge of the bed too far away from me as if I am some virus, she doesn't want to have near her.

When she senses my presence, she glances up in horror, "What are doing?" I grab her arm before she even has the chance to rush out. "Got you," I grin, seeing her trying so hard to fight me, but I won't give in anymore. She needs to know that if I want to do that, I won't just do it in my sleeping state. I mean who is stupid enough to intentionally take advantage of other people when they are unconscious and get up to be accused of a pervert?

"Jennie, listen to me." I tighten my grip on both her hands as she now is forced to sit on my laps with her back against me and my face on her shoulder. See? That's called taking advantage intentionally, but I won't admit it to her anyway. "I can sit on the bed, and you can try to get yourself out of fault whenever you want," She hisses, annoyed when I inhale her scent loudly. "What are you fucking doing?" She shouts; her face burns. Although I don't know whether it's because of shyness or anger. I hope it's shyness, though.

I smile even though she can't see, but I am sure she can feel my lips curving up when her cheeks redden in a red shade. "First and foremost, I just want to tell you one simple fact that if I want to do anything you accused me of, I won't do it in my sleeping state. It's a waste, you know." I smirk, seeing her eyes widen.

"See! you and your pervert thought!" She shouts as I use one hand to grab her both hands and the other one to brush her soft cheek lightly with my thumb. God, I really love that feeling of her skin against mine. "Shh, let's me explain."

"My point is I won't do anything without your consent," I state in sincerity, releasing her hand and turn her face to look at me. "Whatever I have done to you when I slept, can you forgive me for that?" She looks embarrassed before turning to face me fully and nods.

She explains, looking at her feet. "I am sorry too. I was just... startled, and I thought you did that because you want to-"

"As I said, I won't do that with intention in my sleeping state." I laugh, seeing her pale face again before continuing, "And, I will never ever do something you don't want to do,"

She calms down quite a bit and nods before standing up, "I think I am going to-"

Suddenly, the sound of someone knocking the door makes us look at each other, confused since we haven't ordered anything or called anyone. "I'll go. Maybe, someone mistook our room." I nod as she walks out of the room.

After a moment, I hear the giggles of Jennie as I go to the living room to see her and Irene laughing at something. They look at me when I enter the room, "Sorry to interrupt," Irene smiles softly at me as I remember what I have done, "Irene, sorry for-"

"It's okay, Lisa. I totally understand,"

Jennie smiles proudly before she exclaims, "Irene, have you eaten anything yet? Lisa has cooked some food, and I asked her to keep some for you. It's so delicious, you know," She gets up, rushing to the kitchen as Irene follows her behind. I shake my head at her childish attitude.

I frown, hearing what she boasts to her friend.

"Irene, can you believe it? She can cook,"

"OMG, see! I said she could be a chef. Is it delicious?" She giggles.

"Irene, don't tell her, but I have never thought that she could be this good at cooking,"

I close my eyes slightly before walking to the kitchen, leaning on the door, "Jennie, if you don't want me to hear what you are talking, please don't speak loudly,"

Irene chuckles. My wife's cheeks burn in embarrassment as she glares at me. "Lisa, can you leave us alone?" Well, she decides to kick me out now.

"Well, yeah! I am going to take a shower. Enjoy your time, girls." I say before leaving.

They say women love food. Never have I thought that my 'girl' really loves it that much. I smirk, proud of my amateur cooking skill.