Chapter Thirty

LISA

Ring~ Ring ~

As soon as I arrive home, which means Jennie has landed in Busan for an hour already, she calls me, and I smirk, knowing the reason. "Hello,"

"Lisa, what are you doing with my clothes?" She shouts at me. By hearing her voice, I almost can see her scrunching up her nose in anger, which I crazily find it cute. "Calm down, I just changed a few things, okay?" I try to stop myself from laughing, biting my bottom lip too hard to the point where it hurts, but I can't risk having her get more pissed off.

"Just a few? You literally changed the whole suitcase, leaving me with just some old and crumpled clothes, I have kept since I was in New Zealand. OMG, I have to go to a meeting tomorrow morning," She sighs heavily.

Well, it's not funny anymore. She gets angry now. "Look, I am sorry-"

"Okay, bye."

"Wait-"

She hangs up before I even explain to her why I did that. Tsk, Lisa! as if she would understand if you told her the real reason behind your stupid behavior. I head to my bedroom, grabbing everything I need, and toss it in one of the small luggage I have before leaving. I look at my wristwatch; it says half-past six in the evening, so I hop onto the fastest car I have own.

---

"Where is Jennie Kim's room, Ms.?" I ask the receptionist of the hotel that Jennie has told me occasionally before she came here. It's nearly midnight now, and here I am, standing in the middle of the place where my wife is staying like I own it.

The black-haired girl looks at me shyly before uttering, "Uh, sorry, I can't tell you because we don't normally give our client's information to someone without their permission. May I ask who you are?" I frown in response as I take my phone out to call Jennie. At first, I want to surprise her, but I am too exhausted and sleepy to talk this girl into telling me where my wife's room is.

"Hello," Jennie's voice echoes through the phone. I wonder what she would feel when she knows that I am here. "Hi," I greet, excited at my own surprise. Actually, I have no intention to follow her here, but when Bam told me that there will be no meetings or anything in the next two days and that I should use this time to rest, I figure I could come here to enjoy my time in Busan.

"Lisa, this is so late. Why are you calling?" She asks, yawning.

"Come downstairs, I am waiting in the lobby," I hang up as soon as I finish and hear her gasping in shock; I don't want to answer any question from her yet, and I am sure she is going to throw a few more questions to me through the phone.

Around ten minutes later, Jennie's figure emerges from far away, walking towards me. I stand up, waiting for her, already smiling seeing her pissed off while confused face. "Lisa," She mumbles my name as if she saw a ghost or something. "Surprise?" I smirk.

"Lisa, why are you coming here?" She asks, still bewildered. I hate that she wears denim shorts with an oversized yellow shirt wandering around like this. I have already thrown those shorts things away, why are some of those still here? I shake my head to brush off my annoyance away,

"I am here to look after you," I grin before grabbing her hand, and the other one holds my luggage "Come on, show me your room. I am so sleepy." She sulks before heading the way, trying to take her tiny hand away from me, but I tighten the grip.

In high school, I used to have cats in my house when I lived with my parents. I love to tease them, and not until today, I notice that Jennie is so much like a cat. Back then, I would grab their paws, not letting them go until they whine and run away, and their reactions are so damn satisfying. Like, Jennie right now. Her face is turning red, but she knows she couldn't do anything, so she gives in while in her head, I know there is fire there.

When we arrive in front of her room, she takes her key with her other hand, "Care to release my hand? I need to get in," She sighs in relief when I do as she told. I step inside a medium-size room with excellent amenity and stuff, "This room is cozy," She murmurs before locking the door behind her. As soon as the door closes, I put my bag away and back hug her, "That's much cozier,"

"Lisa, you haven't answered me yet," She blushes, turning the other way. "I will explain tomorrow, right now, I need some rest, okay?" She nods in response. We go to the bed that is much smaller than our bed back at our house. "It's so small, you can sleep here, and I am going to the couch right there," She says and about to go when I grip on her waist, "I love this bed much better than the one in our house,"

"Why? I don't think we would fit in there," She retorts. I slip inside the blanket before taking it off a little bit, "Come here,"

"What are you doing?" She panics.

I don't reply; abruptly, I seize her body as it lands on me, "Sleep on me, then we would fit in this tiny bed," Her cheek reddens, "Lisa, that will be uncomfortable for you," She pushes herself up, but I snuggle close to her face, "No, it will be the most comfortable position ever," I glance at the lamp before turning it off.

"Lisa, I think there is some space on the bed. I should sleep beside you. It's okay," She mumbles against my neck. I look at her face, the light from the window gives me a good view of her beauty as I lean down to kiss her. She widens her eyes when my lips brush her cheek slightly as I chuckle, seeing her panting, "I haven't done anything yet,"

She hits my shoulder slightly before closing her eyes tightly, but not before scolding me, "You pervert!"

I smile while holding on to her.

Lisa, you are in a deep shit you said you never fall into!