Chapter Nineteen

JENNIE

I am still pissed at Lisa. Who does she think she is to show PDA that she didn't mean to do in front of my co-workers? She's been weird since this morning, and now she comes to pick me from my workplace, and that causes me to be even more confused. "Who told you where I work?" I ask. Even though I have worked here for a few weeks already, I never told her, or rather she never asked where I work.

"I have connections," She smirks, turning to my way. Her hands grip on the steering wheel as she raises her brow up in challenge when we pull over our driveway. She gets out of the car, and before I can open the door, she does it for me, making me frown in confusion even more.

"Jennie, prepare yourself. We have to go to Jisoo's house in thirty minutes," She says after looking at her luxurious Rolex wristwatch. Businesswoman vibe. What do I expect? I hate to say she's so beautiful and handsome at the same time when she rolls up her sleeves that reveals her strong slender arms, but she really is. I always loved her until she opened her mouth and spoke something recently.

"What are you doing? We are in a hurry." She inquires, oblivious at my thought. "I am going right now," I run past her, heading to my bathroom.

After taking a bath, I come out of the en-suite of my room to the closet to find something to wear for the party. As I open it, the void of the space invites me. It's dark with no even a shadow of my garments. Heaving a deep sigh, I literally run to Lisa's bedroom to see her already dressed up in a black suit, sitting on her bed, buttoning up her sleeve. Well, that's not the usual black she wears to work. It's the kind of thing that screams thousands and thousands of dollars.

The suit that most people save up to buy it and keep it more carefully than something else in their lives, scared that it would be lost since it is exclusive and expensive. Inside, she puts on a white T-shirt since her black jacket has a deep V-shape. Her hair in a high ponytail and she is wearing another set of her watch, which makes me think about how many watches she has in store.

God, I've always known that she is wealthy, but never have I thought that she is 'that' rich. No wonder, she doesn't want me to be seen at her office. I brush the bitter thought away, preceding to ask the questions I am dying to throw at her face, "Where are all my clothes?"

She turns to me in shock before that damn face becomes smug as she points at her enormous closet. "There,"

I blink a few times before asking, "When and why did you bring my clothes here? and who told you to do so without my consent?" My hands are on my waist, and that's when they touch the soft material on my body, my eyes widen in shock to realize that I am in a towel. My hair is dripping, making the front of my towel wet and God!

"Geez, look away!" I shout. The towel is absolutely see-through. I take a glance at it to make sure, and I couldn't agree more with my thought. My boobs are actually there, and the nipples are perky since it is freezing here—Lisa always loves it cold in her room.

"Why?" She asks, innocent. Good, she hasn't noticed it, yet. So, I bolt to her, only to be dripped on my foot, and fall onto Lisa. Our lips touch and Lisa smiles devilishly when her lips still under my lips, so I push her away, not after looking down to see her hands under my tits, clutching them as if their fucking lives depend on it. "Ahhh!!!!!!!!!" I shout at the top of my lungs, rushing towards her bathroom and close the door with a slam. I hear silence a few moments before steps and knocks. "Jennie, u-uhhh, I-I am sorry. You know," Stammers Lisa nervously. Even if without seeing her, I can guess that she scratches her nap right now with a stupid grin on her face.

"Go away!" I yell.

"I come here to bring you your dress." She says eagerly.

"Just go out of this room and lock the door. I am using your room for a few moments, and I will choose my own dress. You don't know what I want," I answer, looking at the mirror. My cheeks burn in embarrassment at the thought of her hands on my-

Shit! I sigh heavily. Since when you have become this clumsy, Jennie?

"Actually, I've got you the dress this afternoon to suit mine. I have already asked your mom about your size, so don't worry. And, I put it in front of the door, I am going outside now. I will give you fifteen minutes more, and if you don't come out, I will barge inside," She finishes before I hear the door of her room clicked, indicating that I have no time to protest anymore. So, I grab the plastic bag with the same brand I saw a few moments ago on Lisa's bed. I roll my eyes.

What is it with her and her money? She feels the need to show off, I understand, but doesn't she think it's inappropriate to drag me along?

"Fine," I huff to myself before slipping into the silky white dress after coming out of the room and putting some undergarments on, which comes a little bit above my knees. Luckily, it's not too short for me, though. When I finish, I put on some makeup, having my hair freely on my shoulders since I don't have time to do anything with them, so I do with the simple thing by brushing it and let it the way it is.

Suddenly, Lisa walks in as if she owns the entire place.

Yes, she definitely is.

She examines her dress before looking at me, "Beautiful," She smiles. I don't reply as I walk past her, and her trailing behind my back. I stop in the living room to put on the black high heels that are not so tall since I don't want to hurt my legs after that.

Then, I follow her to the car.