27. Prom preparation (Pt.2)

Natalie

     "That's giving me to much of Cinderella vibes" I twisted up my face, not a fan and turned in another direction

"That's giving me to much of Cinderella vibes" I twisted up my face, not a fan and turned in another direction. "Well, what are you going for, Nat. We've been in this store for almost two hours" momma complained as I ignored her, my eyes coming across another dress, picking it up, analyzing the details.

"I want something skin tight, then it flows at the end" I explained , putting the dress back on the track. Honestly, I've been saving up money because I might have to get the dress custom made. Mom and I have been driving to different clothing stores, every weekend for the past month hoping to find the one. It's the last year and I wanted something that I could turn heads in.

"Honey, I gotta head to work in an hour, so you gone have to speed this up" I groaned, heading towards the exit, it's no point wasting anymore time, it's nothing in this bitch. Prom is only a month away and I still have nothing to wear along with that my birthday isn't to far away. "We can just go, I haven't found anything anyways"

Momma patted my back as we walked to the car. She unlocked the doors , throwing me the car keys. "Don't be discouraged, babygirl. We can look next weekend or see if someone can make you a dress. Start looking on Instagram and find some legit business."

That's the thing, I have and those are kinda on the expensive side, but I understood why. I wanted something simple yet enough to make beard turns. That would come with a price but hopefully nothing close to a thousand, it's never that deep. "Imma look into it, I've seen a few potential people".

The sun beamed through the windows, I felt the heat. The leaves on the tree, blowed from the breeze of the wind. Spring is officially in session, one of the bitter sweat seasons. It always reminded me that the school year is close to coming to an end. Except this time, there wasn't another year of high school to look forward to. Once graduation is over, I'll be on my way to someone's college. It's hard to believe that I'll be turning eighteen in a few weeks and it scares me.

Most couldn't wait for the moment, but I was in no rush to be in the real world. The world is a cold-hearted place, I didn't know if I was ready for that yet.
    "Bye mommy" I said exiting the vehicle and taking out my house key. "Bye honey".

    Unlocking the door, I went inside, hearing nothing but silence. Opening the door to the basement, was a whole bunch of yelling and screaming meaning Nathan and Luke are playing the game. Hurrying and closing the door, I went in my room, changing into something more comfortable. I despise laying down in jeans, that's so torturous. Finding some jogging pants, I slipped those on, scrolling through my timeline on instagram before my screen froze out the blue. Soon enough Louis name popped up on the screen.

      I sat up, checking myself out in the camera before answering the phone. "Hey Lou" I greeted, holding the phone up to give a better angle of my face. He graced the camera with his bright smile, his face almost turning red. "Hey Nat, I was just calling to see if you wanted to hang out".