9. Livid or Digusted?

Julian

         Holding a smile, I showed everyone my graded essay, walking down the hallway

         Holding a smile, I showed everyone my graded essay, walking down the hallway. Shoving it in some random's girl's face, I interrupted their conversation. "I made a ninety-eight on my paper. You bitches could never" I mocked how some girls would sound.

     The girl looked at me weirdly, slowly turning back to her convo. Continuing my scroll down the hallway, I smirked seeing Laura. She stood next to her group of cheerleaders discussing some gossip as usual. Tapping her shoulder? She turned around and smiled, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

      "Hey babe, I so happy for you. I knew you could do" she greeted and referred to my paper. "Stop by my house, I wanna give you a special thank you, tonight" Laura whispered seductively in my ear, biting her lip.

       Nodding eagerly, on the inside I was doing a praise dance, it's been so long without pussy or any type of sexual activity. I was in need and had no problem speeding to her doorstep the way I'm feeling.  "For sure baby"

         School was officially over for the day, it was the weekend. Sitting in the driver's seat, I took out my phone, sending a picture to Natalie of my results.

JuJu💕: A nigga made a 98%on his essay. I'm the shit

  Can't nobody tell me nothin

  3:45 pm

         Twisting the key in the ignition, I drove out the parking lot onto the street. I went home first freshening up for my evening of fun. Picking out my curls little by little, my small fro seemed fuller than usual.

      The house was empty at the moment, so getting out of here wouldn't be a issue. Checking the time, I rushed back inside my car, in the way to Laura's house in a frenzy. I remembered the last time we had sex and how banging her body, oh I missed it.

    Knocking on her door, she answered in a robe, pulling me by my collar. Using my leg to get the door closed, she lead me upstairs. Her room was lit up by red dim lighting, instantly setting the mood. Soft music played in the background, reminding you of one those nasty movie scenes. Laura gently pushed me back on the bed, crawling on top of me slowly. Untying the silk robe, it revealed the naked body under it.

      Rubbing my hands down the sides of her body, I softly kissed her neck, letting my hands roam down her waste. Laura let out a soft moan, sliding down my body, meeting face to face with my dick. Pulling down my shorts, I felt my dick twitch from her feeling around my area. My hands ran through her hair as she took it out of its cage.

Feeling her tongue come in contact with my dick, I groaned in pleasure. I guided her head up and down my thick shaft, loving the sound of her gagging. "You like this baby, you like the way I suck your dick" she asked lifted her head and replacing it with her magical hands. Moving them up and down , she then leaned down licking my balls.

"S-s-shit oooooo" I groaned holding her head up preparing to bust in her mouth. She swallowed , standing up, climbing on top of me. "You got a condom"

"Ummm yea, check my drawer" Laura said gesturing towards the corner in her room. Walking over there, I dug around in her drawer finding a substance with a golden wrapper. Looking in the mirror,I checked my appearance but squinted seeing a small light in the corner.

I know this bitch did not...

Angrily taking down the camera, I examined it seeing if it was actually on. The red lift shined and I turned it around seeing it capture everything in sight. "You got to be fucking kidding me right" instead of answering she ran over, trying to take away the camera. "This whatcha do, you think this shit is cute", my irritation was at a all time high right now, it was taking everything in me not to slap the shit of of her.

Laura chuckled awkwardly, seeming slightly offended. "Now you trynna make me out to seem like some hoe." She back on her robe, pulling her hair up in a ponytail. "Your bitching over me making a video of me sucking your dick"

In mist of the argument, I stepped into my boxers and shorts not in the mood to continue anything we started. It made me wonder if she got all our other fucking sessions stored somewhere on this camera. Pressing the button, I went through several photos and videos of her butt naked playing with herself , even messing with other people. I didn't know whether to be livid or disgusted that this chick wanted to be a knock off porn star.

NatBat💕: Awww good job kid!

I guess I gotta treat you to that damn dinner...

Seeing my flash go off, Laura peered down at the screen furrowing her eyes brows. She let out a bitter chuckle, clasping her hands together. "I know this isn't Natalie, this better not be that bitch."

       Snatching the phone away from her, I could tell she was finna reflect heavy. This was gonna be her way of turning this around on me to make me seem like the bad guy. Slipping on my shirt, I headed downstairs in raged at her immature behavior. Never in my life did she give me the vibe that she would do something like this. Laura has always been a freak but I never expected some shit like this.

    "Watch how you talk about her" I let out through gritted teeth. Sliding my feet into the champion slides, I grabbed my keys off the coffee table. "Block me on everything because there is no us anymore"

        I simply left it at that, replaying the scene in my head over and over. The nonchalant displayed on my face was to cover the disappointment inside. The sad part is that Laura wasn't just some chick I dated , there were actual feelings for her. Maybe if we had've kept things going, the liking could've became a love.

    Looking down at my phone, I smirked, thinking of a reply.

  JuJu 💕:Maybe tomorrow?

      •••
Y'all the tea is heavy this chapter...
Any thoughts on Laura wanna to be a porn star low key lmao?