11. Meeting the new sibling (Pt.2)

I'm just dropping chapters🤷🏾‍♀️

Julian

         The past month has been a complete success

The past month has been a complete success. The team and me have been on a high from this amazing winning streak. We were the talk of the school and more people were looking forward to coming to the games. There has been celebration every weekend, taking shots, smoking, just all around good vibes. Can't say that I'm not loving the attention from this, it's amazing.

Sitting the passenger seat, I bobbed my head to the old future song that dad had blasting in the car. We were on the way to my mom's house and I'll finally be able to see my baby sister. I was suppose to meet her weeks ago but I had other stuff going on. Then again, I didn't make much of a effort to see her in the first place. Apart of me still can't believe she has a child by another man.

Noah got crunk in the backseat, holding his water bottle as a microphone. "Aye, turn this shi-stuff up" I caught that he almost slipped up but I'm guessing dad didn't hear it. I reached for the steel, turning the knob as the best got louder. "This my theme song right here".

"I DONT KNOW YOUR NAME, BUT YOU HEARD MY NAME" he sung, moving his head left to right. Pointing out the window to random people on the street. "GIRL I-KNOW YOU WANNA BE MY MAIN CHICK"

"F WHOEVER YOU CAME WIT" Noah sung at the top of his lungs, a little to into it. My father shook his head, making a turn into mother's driveway. She wasn't in the same neighborhood, she moved somewhere closer and better. The house is way bigger than the last one and it didn't take a wild guess to figure out who's obviously living with her. In the driveway was another car besides her's making me regret this already.

      Opening the door for Noah, he pushed my arm away, taking his backpack out the car. "I'm a man, I don't need you opening the door for me" he fussed as I held my arms up in surrender. "Last time I try to be nice to you" I mumbled, taking my overnight bag out the trunk.

     "Bye, love you guys" dad said. "Text me"

     "Love you to" we both said I'm unison, walking up the two small steps , leading to the porch. Knocking, I waited for our mom to answer, the nerves deep in my stomach. I haven't seen her in awhile and apart of me was looking forward to seeing her. Along with my one month old little sister. The wooden door opened, revealing someone other than my mother. A tall man, holding I'm guessing, my sister in his arms. There was a small on his face, meaning he's aware of who we are.

    Noah, happily barged through the door, giving the random guy a hug. "Hey, Rob" he greeted. "Hey little man" he said, as Noah rushed to the big bottle of hand sanitizer, getting himself comfortable on the sofa. "Gimme".

   Who the bell is Rob?

    "Of course" the man passed my sister to Noah, that had a wide smile on his face. "Hey Rosa" my brother greeted her and a small smile came into her face.

    "You must be Julian" the man said to me offering his hand. I hesitatingly shook it, confused. "I am and who are you" I questioned , taking my hand away. "My name is Robert, I'm Rosa's father and your mother's boyfriend.", that introduction alone made my stomach turn. Just meeting him in person, it forced me to come to a realization. My mother has moved on to someone else, someone that wasn't my dad.

Forcing a smile, there wasn't a need to cause any drama. At the end of the day, whatever scene I make isn't gonna change anything. All I wish is that my mother is happy and he's treating her right. "Nice to meet you" , I took a seat next to Noah, studying the baby's features. She's light skin, brighter than me , Noah, and Neenan. From looking at ole' boy , his hair and some facial features gave me mexican vibes. Other than that, she's a splitting image of momma. "I'm your other big brother, Julian" I introduced myself as if she could understand me. "This is your first time seeing me but I promise to come around more often".

I shook her little hand in awe. Her little orbs stared into mine and a smile came on her face. She made some noises that I didn't understand but I'm guessing she's just responding back. Her little feet kicked in excitement. "Neenan and Julian are the ugly. Me and you are the attractive ones in the family" Noah boasted themselves up as I brushed him off. Soon enough, momma came from around the corner ending a phone call. She took off her glasses putting them back into the case. Turning around to face us, she rushed over , giving us a big hug, squeezing us to death. "I missed you boys so much" she beamed, squeezing us one more time before letting go.

"Especially you" she flicked my forehead. "I haven't seen you in nearly a damn month".

I nodded, low key feeling bad for not putting in the effort to stop by. "I've been caught up with football and work" I defended, somewhat telling the truth. I left out the part of mentioning the constant partying that came with me having major hangovers the next morning. "Hmmmm, I understand it's your senior year and you wanna enjoy" she summed up, not really feeling any type of way about it, it's clear she's just joking.

   "Are you hungry" she asked the both of us. "I can make your favorite, spinach dip" our eyes lit up, just from her mentioning it. She made the best spinach dip and that's the only time I ate it. I love days dearly but I hadn't had a home cooked meal in awhile. I'm not talking some chicken nuggets that you put in a over, I'm taking something made from scratch. "That sound amazing".