16. Who couldve did it? (Pt.2)

Natalie

       Slouching in the passenger seat, I kept my attention on the nature outside the window

       Slouching in the passenger seat, I kept my attention on the nature outside the window. Humming to Imported x Jesse Reyes x 6lack , one of my favorite songs. It's a struggle to keep my eyes open from being on the phone all night catching up with Aubrey but it's worth it. Her birthday's coming up soon and she has big plans for the big eighteen.

    "Want anything from Starbucks" Nathan asked, pulling into the drive-thru. I rolled my eyes at the line of cars and checked the time. "Yo, we gon be late to school" I complained as he simply shrugged his shoulders.

    Nathan's attendance record is terrible but his grades are good. It's like that for the simple fact, he missed class for the dumbest reasons. If he overslept by a minute, he didn't understand the point of making an effort to come to school that day. That's why he's always in someone's tutorial making up work from the week before. "It's only two cars, we'll be okay. One tardy is not gonna be the end of the world".

"Hmm, whatever" I responded, trying to contain my attitude. "I would like a mocha frappe, thank you."

      "You paying or me" Nathan asked the dumb question and I just stared at him blankly in return. "You wanted to come here so you do the math" I replied, not even bothering to give that question a second thought. I swear that boy had a brain the size of a pea.

      "Always gotta be rude, I'm just asking damn" he defended himself, pulling up to the window and ordering our drinks. Paying the money, he kicked his lips at the cashier, looking in the review mirror to check his appearance. Stroking the little bit of chin hair he has, he gave the girl the popular light skinned face. "Say shorty, you fine as hell" Nathan spat his game, while I sat in the passenger seat disgusted. The cashier put a strand of hair behind her head, blushing and I rolled my eyes.

    "Thank you" she replied, handing the tray of the frappes. Passing the tray to me, I took out my frappe, sipping on it as they continued their meaningless flirting session. "Your kinda cute to" the girl complimented him, a wide smile on her face. I'm sure this is the highlight of her morning, being hit on by a fuck boy.

      "Thanks, baby" he said, holding the receipt. "How about writing your Instagram on here and imma hit you up" she didn't hesitate to grab the slip and a pen, writing down her information. A horn honked, Nathan stuck his head out the window throwing up the middle finger. I leaned against the window, my feet propped up on the dashboard.

    "Have a good day, text me" she said, waving at him.

   Nathan smirked. "Fashoo" he replied and soon rolled up the window, now on the way to the school. "Did you see that body" he looked at me in disbelief, his mouth wide open. "She is immaculate."

     I squinted my eyes and frowned. "Did you even look at her face because you don't seem to be interested in that" I pointed out and he shrugged his shoulders.