31. Walking Temptation (PT.2)

Natalie

         "How would you feel if I slid through right now", I sung , turning up the volume on the tv

     "How would you feel if I slid through right now", I sung , turning up the volume on the tv. Dancing in the room with a towel and a face masks, wasting time. I had a total of two hours left, so I'm using them wisely. I've been in in a awesome mood all day, maybe it's the fact that the day is finally here, prom. The day to feel like a princess, dress up and look pretty, with a prince charming. It all lasted for a night, like Cinderella.

After five more minutes of dancing around, I went in the bathroom, washing off the masks. Feeling the air in my pores, I felt so refreshed. Returning to my room, I sat in front of my vanity, looking in the mirror. Unwrapping the scarf from my hair, it revealed the slick back ponytail under. I felt it, not seeing any stray hairs, making me smile at the accomplishment. I re-tied it not wanting anything to come out of place, this wasn't coming off until the dress comes on.

I decided to do a basic makeup look, I didn't want to take any attention away from the dress. On top, I wasn't planning on spending an hour in the mirror trying to do anything extravagant. Makeup isn't and never has been a top hobby for me, I have to be in the mood for it. My phone rung, and I answered seeing a call from Aubrey. "Bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she dragged out, angling the phone to a low angle and kept her other hand on the wheel. "I'm already on the way, I will be steaming your dress" she said, taking over the job, I wasn't complaining, because my mom offered to do it anyways.

"My mom was-"

"Don't let her touch it, I wanna help prepare you for prom" she said hype, as she turned into my neighborhood. "I'm finna be in your driveway, come unlock the door".

Going downstairs, I hung up the phone, opening the front door. Momma stood behind me, looking outside with a smile on her face. "Hey, Aubrey" she beamed, giving her a hug. "I had a feeling you'd be coming."

"Of course, I'm not missing out on her big night" she said, coming in the house with a steamer. "Where's the dress" she questioned, ready to plug up her supplies. I pointed towards the iron board as she rushed towards it. She put her hair in a quick ponytail, pushing it out her face.

Once the dress was done being steamed, she came upstairs with me to watch me put it on. Sliding on the dress, I literally almost cried in amazement. It fit likes a glove in all the right places. Turning around, I did a slight twerk in the mirror. This dress made me look thicker than what I really am, my type of vibe. "You looking fine best friennnnnnddddd" she hyped, taking a video of me, turning around.

"Yes I do" I agreed , taking off my bonnet and scarf. "Bad bitch in the building" I chanted as she danced with me.

"Louis finna be all over you tonight" Aubrey said as I stopped dancing, giving her a straight face. "What I'm just saying".