5. Peeped (Pt.2)

Natalie

       Packing a bag, I picked out some comfortable yet cute outfits

Packing a bag, I picked out some comfortable yet cute outfits. After stuffing the other necessities for the next two days in the bag, I smiled in satisfaction. All week, I've waited for Friday to come so he could pick me up. I literally rushed out the car, ready to come in and pack. I really missed Julian and hopefully he felt the same.

Standing in the mirror, I played with the straps of the bright yellow maxi dress. The smile wouldn't leave my face and that worried me. Jumping on the bed, I laid there for a minute, simply staring at the white ceiling. Hearing an engine of a car stop, I rushed to the window seeing his car in the driveway. Rushing to grab my bag, I literally fell downstairs trying to make it to the door.

"Mommy he's here" I said in excitement, running to give her a hug. "I love you, see you Sunday night" I murmured with my head laying on her chest.

She softly rubbed my back, leaning down to kiss me on the forehead. "Love you to" she whispered. "Don't do no stupid shit" she said pushing me away from her. I shook my head at how quickly the mood changed, bipolar at its finest.

"Bye sis, text me" Nathan said pushing me towards the door.

"Bye" I opened the door seeing Julian teaching for the doorbell. He smirked, reaching his hand out for my bag. "Hey Ms.Wins and Nathan"

"Hey honey, have fun" she said going back into the kitchen. Nathan popped his head in from around the corner, waving. "Wassup, we gotta hangout at some point".

Julian nodded in agreement. "Fashoo, the team misses you".

I closed the door behind me as we walked towards the car. I hugged him from behind , walking with him to the trunk, watching him put my bag inside. Julian turned to face me, putting his hands on my waist and walking me to the passenger seat. "You have the whole weekend to kiss and touch on me", he assured me as he put the seatbelt on for me.

He soon got settled in and we started driveling towards his side of town. "I think your head has gotten bigger since last week" I observed, reaching out to touch it. "Maybe it's just your forehead" I concluded, laughing at his offended facial expression. He nodded and leaned back into the seat. "That's how you feel, okay".

"No baby, I'm just playing" I quickly said, touching his legs. "It's all fun and games".

"Real shit tho, that fade you got is hitting you nice" I complimented, touching the sides of his head. I leaned over the console to give him a kiss on the cheek, he turned his head making me meet his lips. "Thanks baby" he bit his lips at me before turning his gaze back to the wall.

"How's everything been at school" I asked as he smiled meaning things have to be going pretty well.

Julian made a turn into a plaza where one of my favorite restaurants were located. He pulled into the Copelands parking lot, making my mouth water. The alfredo here is amazing with their grilled chicken, it's like having an orgasm while eating. Once we both got out the car, he intertwined our fingers, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "School has been amazing, my grades are coming up, we've been winning our games, and I've made some new friends" he described.

"That's good, if you ever need any tutoring, you can always call me" I reminded him as we approached the host. She stood behind a wide, tall desk, finishing up a call. She attached the phone back on the hook, giving us a smile. "Table for two" she assumed in a questionable tone. Julian nodded his head yes as she picked up two menus, leading us to a booth in the back of the restaurant. There were many couples , families, and friends eating and chilling at the bar. "Enjoy your meal" the hostess said, returning back to attend other customers.

I squealed at the sight of the menu, staring at him in disbelief. "I can't believe you brought me here, I've been craving this for months", I opened the menu, looking around the options already knowing what I wanted anyways.

"I remembered it's one of your favorites so I wanted to bring you here" he admitted as we touched hands across from each other.

Pouting, my heart warmed from the thought. "This is really sweet, now I have to do something special for you" I said knowing he wouldn't let me but it's the thought that counts. When it came to buying him stuff, I had to do it in secret. He wasn't into accepting stuff from me, it was his pride getting in the way.

"You've don't enough, the smile on your face is enough satisfaction for me" Julian genuinely smiled and I stared at him like a love sick fool. It made no sense how hard I've fallen for him.

The waitress came over and took our orders. We had got our drinks and we carried on conversation about what's been happening in our lives. I feel like the going to different schools has done us good in many ways. This was really a good way to test our relationship and less suffocating. Seeing him everyday was fun but after awhile hanging around each other constantly started to become annoying. This gave me an opportunity to actually miss him and give us more to talk about.

The waitress came back with our food and we ate in a comfortable silence. I cut into the grilled chicken, taking a slice and slowly biting it off the fork. "This is good" I moaned out, sticking my fork into another piece of chicken and mixing it with the noodles.

Hearing another iPhone notification, I reached inside my purse, sliding it across the table in annoyance. "If I hear that noise one more time I'm gonna scream". He chuckled, unlocking his phone and texting back whoever needed his attention so badly. Handing the phone back to me, it went off once again, and the name popped up on the screen. Instead of questioning it, I made a mental note of it, passing it back to him.

Who's Laila?

"Babe" he said once again, pulling me out of my thoughts. I put on a smile, averting my attention towards him. "You wanna go to the movies after this" he asked.

"Sure" I answered, stabbing my fork a thick noddle on the plate. "I would love to" I uttered.