23. Relationship Probs

Natalie

           Almost every seat  in the cafeteria was full with someone from all grade levels

Almost every seat in the cafeteria was full with someone from all grade levels. There were trays scattered across the tables full of untouched pizza and empty plates scrapped from bottom up. The main topic was dated for the dance that was happening later this week and I was excited. Christmas break was around the corner meaning two weeks of not touching anything school related.

I stared at my freshly icy blue nails that I recently got done to match my dress. Later today I have an appointment for my sleek low ponytail.

"I can't wait to show off my bomb ass dress. Ju and I finna pop out for real" Ronnie hyped up, jumping in her seat. She held a smile like she just won a trophy, that's been her mood all week.

Aubrey nodded, stuffing a tater tot in her mouth. "You know I might be coming with Jeremy, don't know"

      Making a straight face, I turned towards, slapping my knee. "I know y'all not still arguing over that lil Timmy situation. Move on"

   She shook her head, quickly putting an end to that thought. "No but he's been pissing me off lately"

      Smiling, I clasped my hands together, pressing them lightly on the table. "I'm going with Johnny y'all" I announced earning a squeal from the table. That alone would be a surprise for every outsider looking in, football wise. Some people knew about us talking and some didn't like the idea of us even being in the same room. It was only because he's on the rival team but that didn't stop me from being attracted to him. "Icy and silver baby"

     Ronnie clapped her hands together. "Y'all finna be cute"  she got up, grabbing her belongings. Her eyes set on the table that was in further in the back of the lunch room. "Let's go to the table back there"

     Aubrey and I sighed loudly as she rushed hurriedly almost dropping her tray. She forced herself in between Brent and Julian, laying on him. Sitting in front of my brother, I took out my phone. "Hey Brent , bro, Jeremy, Ju" I greeted, waving.

Jhon💘: what color shoes you wearing?

  Silver

       This alone was already stressful and imagine having to repeat this process again for prom. My dress wasn't expensive though, it only looks that way because the way I accessorize. If you know how to put simple pieces together it's easy to seem like a bag of money.

       "Hey lil sis" Brent responded, holding his hand out for a dab. I politely pushed his hand out my face, in disgust. "Uh uh I'm not touching that after what you posted earlier on Instagram"

     Aubrey's head popped up from her phone. "Right, you mad nasty basically implying that you had sex last night"

     He shrugged. "The dick be having bitches go crazy. You know if the punani good, I gotta post about the experience"