1. First Day (Pt.2)

This is officially the first chapter of PT. 2 of BFL🥳🥳🥳. Ahhhhhhhhh
Enjoy

Natalie

    "Girl I'm nervous" I screeched loudly on the phone with Aubrey

    "Girl I'm nervous" I screeched loudly on the phone with Aubrey. We were getting ready and keep each other company, I needed her to help calm my anxiety. "Stop being a baby, you a cool chick to be around. They gon' flock on you regardless" Aubrey hyped her up, flipping a piece of hair over her shoulder. "I'm loving this new hair on you" I complimented as she did a swing for me, waving it around. "Stiff where bitch"

   "Lace where" she did the popular move from the hair videos on Instagram. The girls always move their head to the side, showing the dramatic edges. "Where the lace, I don't see it" she snapped her fingers, sitting back down at her vanity.

   Aubrey picked up the phone, doing a pose

   Aubrey picked up the phone, doing a pose. I look a FaceTime picture, reminding myself to post her on my story later. I'm the type to over hype my friends but it makes me happy seeing them happy. "How have things been with Jeremy" I asked, from the ways things have been looking on Instagram, they seem amazing. The two of them spend so much time together. The summer made them so much closer.

   "We've been doing amazing" she beamed, going into a daze just thinking about it. "We're suppose to be taking a road trip this weekend, he wanted me to ask if you and Julian wanted to come"

   I scratched the back of my head, scrunching up my face. "Y'all gotta ask Julian, I'm not wasting my time" , I said as I went in my closet and picked out a light jacket. At this school we wore uniform which gave me less of a heart attack. If not, I would've been causing a tornado in my closet, wrecking my brain on what to wear. My only worry was hair and shoes, everything came out perfectly. "That don't sound good" Aubrey said sounding concerned.

     "I'm sure you've seen that nigga story, he's been to busy with football and partying to think twice about me" , counting to three in my head, I calmed my self down. Just thinking about it gets me riled up for some reason. "Than has the audacity to go on Instagram posting a picture, talking about some" I cleared my throat, trying to deepen my voice to sound like him. "I'm missing my girl man, she's the only thing I think about, the only one keeping me going." I mocked, putting up quotation marks. "Lies Lies Lies"