21. Big Brawl (Pt.2)

Natalie

        "Hips tic tok when I dance, on that demon time might start an onlyfans" I rapped in the mirror, falling into a split

"Hips tic tok when I dance, on that demon time might start an onlyfans" I rapped in the mirror, falling into a split. Between this music and the bomb makeup, I was definitely feeling myself. Theses days have definitely been full of better energy, I'm not mopping over him anymore. Yesterday, I typed in my bio, single🤪 , to finally let everyone know that there's no longer a relationship. To this day my dms are still blowing up full of questions from old classmates, followers I've gained from our relationship, and even some people from this school.

       Apart of me made that announcement because of him constantly being around Laila. I didn't need him continuing to make me look stupid and were not even together.

        "Wanna do my makeup" Lizzie stood on her tippy toes, pouting. I waved her over in my closed off section, taking the supplies out my makeup bag. Picking out some new makeup brushes, I carried extras around for time like this. Luckily, we have the same skin complexion so I never had to worry about the foundation being to light or dark. "Thank you so much".

    I smiled, shrugging my shoulders. "This ain't nothing" I assured her. Lizzie never gave me any problems, I enjoyed her company. Giving her the side-eye, I knew about her actions from earlier today. "So you wanna tell me how you secretly got the fighting" her eyes widened, and she covered her mouth, signaling for me to be quiet.

     "G-how you know" she questioned as if it's some forbidden secret.

    "One of my electives is on that hall. Some of the girls were gossiping about it in class" I said watching as she rolled her eyes. "Bitches can never keep their mouth shut".

   I put some hair glue the lash, blowing on it. "What did you expect? You were fighting in the bathroom for crying out loud" I replied, dancing to the current beat playing in the background. "What happened anyways" I questioned in curiosity, she's not the type to have any issues. For her to be in a altercation it had to be a good reason because she's literally a sweetheart.

     She leaned her head back towards the ceiling as I struggled to put on the first lash. She's the type to blink a thousand times before you can even attach it. "This girl been talking shit about me since seventh grade! I never entertained it because I'm not beefing with no bitch who's jealous."

     "Babygirl has to be obsessed" I raised my eyebrow confused. Females can be the worst enemy. We're suppose to be sticking together but we have no issue tearing each other down in a heartbeat. Most of it came from a place of envy, bitter, and jealously, not a good mix at all.

      Lizzie threw her arms in the air. "She usually just talks but this year sis got bold. The girl started posting me on her spam, talking mad shit, threatening to fight me on live." I felt her body heat up, minute by minute. "One thing you not gone do is embarrass me like that. I've been letting that bitch slide for two years, I knew I would have to throw hands at some point."

      I understood, it's only so much a person can take. "Sis you better than me, that ass would've been beaten seventh grade. Your very mature, giving me classy vibes" I complimented, doing the finishing touches of her makeup. Spraying some setting spray on her face, this would help it stay perfect throughout the whole game.

         Hearing loud clapping down the hall, coach would be making her appearance soon. Checking the time, we should be heading out with the rest of the band. "GET IN LINE EVERYBODY" , Agua yelled at the top of her lungs, smiling from ear to ear.

        On the way towards the exit, loud cheers in the crowd heard behind the door. The security guard opened the double doors, revealing the massive field, one of my favorite places other than stands. The game just started two minutes ago, and it seemed pretty intense already. Strutting down the track, my eyes landed on Julian's number, and I quickly looked elsewhere.

    Seeing Aubrey, I smiled watching her do another stand. The captain spot got her very well, I couldn't imagine a better one. Seeing my gaze, she and a few other members waved at me, I gladly returned it. My eyes landed on Laila who was already looking at me with a smirk, and it made me sick to my stomach.  I'm waiting for the day to just knock her upside the head, Julian and her just need a ultimate ass whooping.

         The game is now passed the second quarter and the score is twenty-four to twelve. I had a lot of faith that this game will go in our favor. Halftime has officially started and the band took up the field, waiting for the drum major to blow the whistle to start. Once her routine was over, it was our time to shine.

    Tonight was our homecoming, so the field show would be longer than usual. The honorees lined up as we formed a path for them to walk down. The administrators put capes around them, making them seem like royalty. The person on the intercom called out the names, one by one, as the girls and boys accepted their titles. I was impressed at how dramatic some the girls dressed to walk down the middle of the field. It's okay to look nice but good grieve. Some of them were dressed like they were on the way to prom, then some looked like they should be at the club.

       After the long time of standing in the same point, moving back and forth. We were now on the fourth quarter, only a twenty seconds left. I jumped around in excitement, because it didn't take rocket science to know, we beat the other team. "MAKE THAT TOUCHDOWN NATHAN" I cheered him on as he ran towards the goal, dodging all the boys from the other team. Passing the line, the crowd stood up, clapping their hands in victory.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhh" I screamed, high-fiving one of my teammates. "I'm proud".

         The band had a mini parade, dancing. We were so excited and some people from the other school, danced with us. Running over to Aubrey, she picked me up, spinning me around in circles. "Bestie you was killing that shit" she complimented.

   I pointed at me in disbelief, waving her off. "Girl bye, you blew me out the water. That body roll, drop thing you did was fiiiirrrreeeee" I hyped her head up.

    "YOU GOT SOME NERVE WALKING UP TO ME" I heard from across the track, my ears perked up recognizing Nathan's voice. On the inside, I prayed that it wasn't him going back and forth with Julian but I guess I'm to late.

      Aubrey and I went over towards the outburst, along with the nosy bystanders. Once again, Julian played the dumb roll, pretending to not know what's going on. Instead of talking, Nathan ran up to him, punching in his jaw. He stood in shock, feeling the side of his face, groaning at the impact. The both of them were on the ground, going blow for blow. "You son of a bitch. Your the dumbass that sprayed the damn school and then gon' hurt my sister" he talked while throwing hits back to back. "You really betrayed me on so many levels. Don't come near or my sister anymore, understand"

   Nathan stood up with his hands on Julian's collar, pulling him up. Julian's face has blood gushing and a black eye is forming. I cringed at the pain he's feeling but he deserves it. "Playing my sis for some wack drug addict was a mistake buddy" , before Nathan could do anymore damage, I ran over tugging on his arm. Pulling him back, his heart rate was beating rapidly. Sitting him down on one of the near benches, the coaches came over to find out what happened. It all happened so fast but for me it felt like slow motion.

      "Ooooo homeboy got his ass beat" Aubrey stated the obvious, laughing. "That's what he gets" , she continued her session of cackling, making me join along with her.

     "It wasn't suppose to go down like this" Julian managed to get out as his crew came down to help him out along with his coaches. Laila ran from her friend's side, whispering something in his ear, holding his hand. "There a thing now" I questioned in curiosity.

    Aubrey shrugged. "He's been distance from her at school, so I don't know what them fools got going on".

-
Damn....

   Nathan finally came threw and beat his ass!!!!

  Any thoughts?