1. Family Issues

Heyyyy yalll! It's the first chapter. Please be active as far as comments and voting. It would nice knowing if y'all feeling the book or not. Anyways enjoy and make a effort to not be a ghost reader please. Thanks❤️

Natalie

            My brother and I were receiving another lecture for sneaking out the house again, on punishment

            My brother and I were receiving another lecture for sneaking out the house again, on punishment. We did it for a important reason though, we were bored. Our mom wasn't home, that was her fault for not tending to her troublesome children.

     "I feel like I go through this every week with you to. I hope that party was worth getting grounded for a month." Mom sternly said, moving her index finger in our faces. My mouth quivered to keep myself from laughing in her face. "You know I'll call your dad in a heartbeat, don't play with me"

      Nathan scoffed. "The hell he gone do. That nigga only come around when it's convenient for him."

      I nodded in agreement. "This is your way of trying to keep us in the house while you be with that wannabe, broke thug."

       Shaking her head. She continued her way upstairs, holding the usual scowl on her face. Mumbling under her breath, turning around mid stairway. "Don't talk about Luke like that either. If I catch you out this house, you know what's up"

   Yup. Another useless ass lecture. I'm shaking in my boots.

            Respect is earned not given, I don't have that for my mother. Once upon a time, she was a the best mother anyone could ask for, until my father got locked up. He was the main money source and it tore her apart that she was now back to square one, broke. She went from being a real estate agent to working at a strip club , she wanted fast money. Once she realized it wasn't enough, she started throwing herself at anyone available who had a big bank account.

       "I hear her on the phone now, telling Luke about us again" I spoke laughing. "Gone walk up in here with them fake ass Gucci shoes on again"

       Nathan cackled. " I ain't never seen a Gucci shoe that tear when someone walk a certain way. Them bitches was leaning, the top of the shoe peeling off."

         "Awww that shit was tragic"

         Unlike most siblings we had a close bond, like any other family we had our arguments but we always bounced back. It's been like that since we realized that we're all that we have, our parents barely care about us.

     "Dad , might be coming to pick us up this weekend. I heard momma talking to him earlier this morning." I spoke, checking the calendar. Every other month, he'll come around and take us in for the weekend, after a game or so.