25. Winter Ball pt.2

Natalie

     Finesse by Bruno Mars made everyone hold on tightly to the partners, leading towards the dance floor

Finesse by Bruno Mars made everyone hold on tightly to the partners, leading towards the dance floor. The light were really dim, leaving the candles to do most the work. There was a big buffet in the corner that held a bunch of food such as meatballs, chicken tenders, salad, mostly typical party edibles.

    Jhonny sat next to me, his lanky arm wrapped around my waist. I shifted a little closer to him, the flash blinded my eyes. Aubrey stood in front of us, holding up her phone to all types of angles to get good pictures of us for Instagram later on.

    "Where's Ronnie" Aubrey asked in a confused tone, she showed me her phone, it was a bunch of pictures that Ronnie took in her dress. I shrugged my shoulders. "Speaking of the devil"

         Ronnie and Julian walked in hand in hand. Everyone turned there hands getting a look of the couple for the night. She smiled instantly clinging to him from all the females that were openly drooling over him. He on the other hand seemed content but the look of annoyance was heavily on his face. To the blind eye he seemed okay but I'm not everyone else. The two soon came in our direction seeing the rest of the squad in the section.

    "Hey y'all" she greeted, giving Aubrey and I a side hug.

      Julian stared deeply at my date and I. Lifting my hand, I waved seeing Ronnie's head turned towards the left. He returned a wide smile, winking at me.

       The music soon died down and the principle took the microphone off the stand. He was dressed in a tuxedo, nothing unusual from his usual wear on regular school days. In my eyes our principle has always been a fine man, those waves drew me in on top of the handsome smooth baby face. "Tonight is the annual winter ball celebration. This is one of my many ways of rewarding you guys for the wonderful behavior and grades you all work so hard to possess. Keep up the good work and there will be many more to come. Enjoy your night"

    "WOOOO" the classmates in returned yelled and went on back to there festivities. The bass of the music came back and it was on from there.

     "Wait a minute" I let go of Jhonny's hand , doing a mini bounce. "REAL ASS BITCH, GIVE A FUCK BOUT A NIGGA. BIG BIRKIN' BAG HOE FIVE SIX FIGURES"