26. Coming to my senses (Pt.2)

There's gonna be some major time skips so try to keep up. 😊

Y'all we hit 111k views on this book!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
We even managed to reach 6k votes, you don't realize how thankful I am. I really love this book and the fact that love it to is amazing🙈. Sometimes I have doubts about some of the chapters and the plots but the comments and the votes really make my day.

Anyways enjoy 👇🏽

Julian

         I watched as my teacher passed the test back out, the one we took last week

I watched as my teacher passed the test back out, the one we took last week. My nerves are bad but I'm confident. I've been spending more time studying and dedicating my time to more important things. "I'm actually surprised, keep up the good work" Ms.Johnson praised, sitting the rest on my test. I eagerly looked at the top seeing 90%  written in black ink.

     A big smile graced my face, actually proud of myself. My grades have been getting better, day by day. Throwing my hands in the air, I went in the middle of the classroom, doing a backflip. "A real one passed" I hyped myself up, as the class looked at me weirdly. That didn't matter to me though, I just new that eighty was going up to a ninety soon.

I PASSED MY  TEST!!!!!!!🥳🥳

Dad💁🏽‍♂️: Good son... keep up the good work👏🏽👏🏽

     I went to another contact, deciding to text Neenan about it to.

  A nigga passed the test!!

BigBro☠️: you wanna cookie? I'm confused

"Good job"
"Your so smart"
"Imma buy your a car"

One of those would've been nice😐

BigBro☠️: Nigga bye. Pass one test and think you deserve the world.

I'm definitely not buying you ass a car, a nigga to broke for that!

    Cackling to myself, I closed out our messages and turned off my phone. The bell rung as class ended and I stayed behind, wanting to talk to the teacher. "Hey, Ms. Johnson. Have been noticing the improvement"

    She nodded, taking off her classes, smiling. "You've been doing amazing, but you've been capable of doing so. I'm glad your changing your ways, suspension did you some good".

    Suspension did, being alone in my room, grounded without any phone ,television, the game. It gave me a lot of time to think about my actions and it made me shudder. That wasn't the mark I wanted to leave on my senior year. It took for me losing some important people in my life to finally come to terms with my foolishness. I planned on facing my demons at some point and apologizing for my actions.