13. Let loose (Pt.2)

I'm sure y'all are kinda over Julian, I am to chile 😔. He's just going through a phase right now, don't give up on him lmao.
Enjoy some of Nat 👇🏽

   Ive been posting to get a bunch of drafts out the way. I'm so far ahead in writing so I'm just releasing them😂. I was trying to wait but what's the point?

Natalie

    "Did you see the way he looked at me" Lizzie, one of the freshmen on the team beamed in excitement

"Did you see the way he looked at me" Lizzie, one of the freshmen on the team beamed in excitement. "That smile is dangerous".

"Real dangerous" I replied in disgust. "Stay away, homeboy is a whole senior out here" I informed her, even though she obviously knew that already. It creeped me out the way seniors preyed on the ninth graders. Some looked older than their age but it still didn't make it right. The boys are so adamant on trying to get in a 'relationship' with them, knowing deep down their just trying to fuck. It came off a little pervertish since some of them are eighteen , legal still messing around with minors.

"Imma try but whatever happens, happens" I smacked the side of her arm and she held her arms up in surrender. "I'm just playing, mom" she said sarcastically, laughing at my non-amused facial expression. Lizzie and I grew close over the course of being on the same team. She reminded me of myself at times, I took her in as my little sister. If she ever needs extra practice or more clarification, I'm the one she comes to.

Joining the rest of the girls on the team, most of them were mingling. Some were meeting up with their friends and then some were flirting with the football players. Pushing past the thirsty dogs, I had to fight my way towards my brother, earning dirty looks from my teammates. "Are you ready to go home" I questioned as he continued holding a conversation with some random bitch, twirling her damaged ends around her finger. Slapping him upside the head, the both of them turned the attention to me. "Did you hear me" I counted to ten in my head, starting to become irritated.

"Yes, I was just trying to keep my conversation going" he said, passing the girl a smirk. "Give me a few minutes, please" he begged, winking. That alone let me know that Nathan planned on trying to get in a girl's pants tonight.

Groaning, I rolled my eyes, walking towards the stairwell. A felt a presence near me, turning around, I huffed. Taking out my phone, I pretended to be interested in a random post that literally popped up on my timeline. "Natalie" , I lifted my head, meeting eyes with Cannon. He's one the football players on the team that wasted no time shooting his shot. He had quite a reputation of hitting on girls and using them for sex later on.

"Cannon" I gave a fake smile.

He smiled, genuinely, coming closer. "I just wanted to compliment your dancing. You did really well but you do that every game. I think your one of the best on team, actually" , he never stuttered or took the time to think. The game rolled off his tongue so effortlessly. These are lines that were so well rehearsed, it becomes second nature after awhile.