6. A Bunch of BS

Natalie

              Rolling out the bed, I sighed feeling the pain from cramping

              Rolling out the bed, I sighed feeling the pain from cramping. Groaning, my hand grazed the lower region of my stomach in irritation. Weighing the options, I could stay home , or just be a bum in school today , and sleep most the class.

    I'll just stay home. Most of the assignments are on the computer anyways.

         Checking my phone, I saw a ton of messages , flooding back to back. Turning my phone sideways, I flipped the ringer back on, hearing my notifications rolling in. Skimming over them, they were pertaining to check Instagram, only Aubrey sent me a screen recording on what I'm looking for. Clicking on the video, I instantly rolled my eyes seeing Samuel's face appear on my phone screen. Sitting back against the head board, I prepared myself for the bs.

         He propped the phone up, preparing his smoke session for the live. While rolling up the blunt in his hand, he read the comments throughly, most of them asking about me. He smirked, leaning back in his chair, lighting up the blunt. "Fuck it. Imma say her name because y'all wanna know so bad. It was always something with her, she was never happy. Natalie was trynna force me to stay in a relationship that's been dead since middle school or whatever." He shrugged , chuckling. "I loved her but these bitches in high school fine as fuck, compared to her. I had to end that because I was already cheating on the bitch , anyways."

Samuel passed, exhaling smoke, laughing. "Y'all know she was holding out on giving me my pussy" he whispered in the camera dramatic. "That's when I knew that she was cheating on me"

Pausing the video, I sat in confusion and anger. Tears strung down my face, wondering why it had to be me. Everyday, I questioned drew me to this boy so badly.

We ended because of his bullshit , not me.

I never cheated or looked at another man because I was blind. I admit that was my mistake.

Un-pausing the video, his new  girlfriend, jasmine came into view, sitting on his lap. She tightened the scarf around her head, smacking loudly on the piece of bubble gum. Doing different poses in the camera, she leaned down giving him a kiss. "They broke up because I'm the better choice. He needed someone that was gonna take proper care of him"

I laughed seeing a comment say 'take care of keeping his dick wet? That's all you good for'.

Exiting the video, I swiped off, not even in the mood to see anymore. This definitely helped my case of not stepping foot in anyone's classroom today.