56. Who's this?

Natalie

        Cuddling closer in the covers, the cold air started to form goosebumps on my skin

Cuddling closer in the covers, the cold air started to form goosebumps on my skin. I laid in the middle of the firm chest, rubbing up and down on it gently. I gently stared at Julian's face, reach up the run a finger through his coil hair. "Your such a creep" Julian's raspy voices belched out with his eyes still closed. A smile formed on his face as he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

We laid directly across from each other, on separate pillows. "Morning, my love", I spoke poking her nose. "Morning, my love" Julian repeated, returning the gesture. His hands ran up and down my thigh, he leaned in kissing my neck. "Always wanna kiss on me" I faked groan, pretending to be annoyed. Leaning in, he landed a soft kiss on my lips and switched to my neck. Letting the feeling linger, he moved his big hand under my shirt. The feeling of him touching my nipple, made me open my mouth from the coldness.

"You love my kisses" he whispered, pulling me on his lap. "Feed me breakfast" Julian, took off my shirt completely, the only thing keeping me covered. The only thing under it was a black pair of lace panties. My eyes turned dark, standing up to take my underwear off and sat back on top of them.

"Feed you breakfast" I repeated in a confused tone, smirking. He nodded, patting a seat on his face. I reached over, checking the time, bouncing in happiness. The clock read six o'clock in the morning, meaning that no one in the house would be up for another hour or so. Climbing up his body, I nervously sat my private area directly on his mouth. Grinding against his face, I moved back and forth in a fast pace.

"You taste so fucking good" Julian groaned against me, my juices flooded effortlessly as he slurped them. The pace of the licking got faster and I held on for the headboard for dear life. "On my gosh, I'm finna cum" I murmured shaking for dear life. Lifting myself off his face, the pleasure started to become to much for me. Wrapping his hands around my leg, he slammed me back down on his tongue, taking a long paused sucking on my juice for dear life.

I nearly suffocated him, bouncing up down violently on his tongue. "Mmm" I moaned a little to loud but it went to back of mind, more focused on the beautiful torture. "Shut the fuck up" Julian demanded as I reached the breaking point. Adding on to the pressure, he put two fingers inside me, applying pressure to my clit, slowly rubbing it in circles.

"Shit" my head flew back from being on a high. "I love you so fucking much" I cried out laying my head against the headboard.

"I love you to, Nat" I chuckled at the fact that he was still underneath me. "Are you breathing okay" I questioned in amusement. I felt the vibration of him laughing against my pussy. "Natalie, you slim as fuck, I'm breathing just fine"

"Besides I'm still enjoying my sweet breakfast"

The weakness in my legs caused me to not move. Mustering up the strength, I basically fell back into the bed, holding on to the covers to keep from falling on the floor. Julian pulled me on the bed, hugging me from behind. "My tongue must be magical to have finna fall off the bed" we shared a laugh.