18. Body Shots

Natalie

             I rolled around in the spacious bed, feeling in pure heaven

       I rolled around in the spacious bed, feeling in pure heaven. The tv could be heard playing in the background, I chuckled realizing I had been knocked out for a hot minute. Sitting up in the bed, I looked next to me, seeing the empty bed. Nathan was probably gonna spend most of his time under Rebecca or his friends, more room for me.

       The sun was setting and the night sky was coming into effect

       The sun was setting and the night sky was coming into effect. Standing outside on the balcony, I looked up some restaurants not far from the hotel. Sliding my finger down the screen, plenty of text notifications popped up from Ronnie and Aubrey. Hearing a knock on the door, I sighed loudly, not in the mood for walking. We had been walking all afternoon around universal riding rides. They were fun but it took a lot of energy out of you.

     Opening the door, Aubrey stood behind it, along with Ronnie who soon joined not to long after. Both of them looked like a train had just hit them a few seconds ago. Stepping back a little, I let them come in, closing the door soon after.

   "You just waking up" Ronnie asked, I nodded. "Wake up looking like a bad bitch" she rapped doing a random dance on the bed.

    I flipped my curls to one side, doing a seductive smile. "You know I do" I replied cockily causing the both of them to laugh. "What's going on"

    Ronnie squinted her eyes, pointing at Aubrey. "Your Ariel under the sea , wanna be looking ass, need to be telling us what's going one between you and Jeremy" she said, snapping her fingers. I turned down the tv, turning towards Aubrey who had a uninterested expression.

    "That retard got mad because some tenth grader came up to me and gave me a hug. He confronted after practice talking about 'your to fucking friendly'." She air quoted, tilting her head to the side to mimic his face. "This coming from the same dude who be claiming everyone has his best friends, hugging on them and all."

      I pointed at her and snapped my fingers rapidly, trying to remember his name. "I know you not talking about lil Timmy" I nodded in direction, asking for clarification. She gave me a look confirming everything that I needed to know. "I mean ole' boy is hella tall but you can clearly tell in the face he's a youngin'"