37. Birthday Celebration

Wassup Peeps, Happy Holidays🎉
What's been your favorite chapter so far? Comment please❤️

Julian

    March 21, the day a real man adored the earth

March 21, the day a real man adored the earth. I sat up against my headboard, responding back to birthday messages. Many notifications on Instagram came through from various accounts posting me on their pages. Some were embarrassing pictures, videos, some odd videos of me playing football. On the nightstand, sat a big breakfast that my family prepared for me this morning. I heard Neenan and Noah struggling in the kitchen earlier this morning, then made a bunch of noise trying to sneak it in the room.

Putting the tray on the bed, I picked up the semi burnt toast, spreading some jelly on the top. I shook my head at all the fruit and a small cup of yogurt on the side. "At least they tried"

Soon enough, Natalie's contact name popped across the screen. A recent picture of us together showed up, I waited a minute admiring the two of us together. Pressing the green icon, her face soon popped on the screen, smiling. "Happy birthday, baby" she gleamed excitedly, waving a big birthday gift around in the camera.

"Thanks babe, what's in the bag" I smirked, bouncing my eyebrows. "That's for me right"

She playfully rolled her eyes. "Nah, it's for my side dude instead" she responded sarcastically. "Don't play with me" I quickly replied in all seriousness. "That's a bad joke to do on my birthday"

"I forgot how sensitive you are" she said with her face close to the camera, slowly reapplying her lipgloss. "I'll give you the gift next time I see you"

I groaned at the sweet juice from the pineapple. I mixed it well with the berry flavored yogurt. Furrowing my eyebrows at the screen, I curved my lips. "You don't plan on seeing me today" I questioned in curiosity. It wasn't a necessity for her to come over or anything. I just assumed she would since she's been talking about for the past few days. Her eyes widened in surprise. "I thought you would be spending times with your friends, I was gonna come see you the day after. I just assumed you had plans already" she giggled, playing with the bonnet on her head.

"The team wanna hangout later on but it's nothing major. You don't wanna come spend time with your man" I asked, playfully pouting. "You've been complaining all week about not being able to see me"

Before she could respond, another cough slipped out her mouth. She went into a coughing fit, holding up her mini trashcan to spit out her mucus. I covered my mouth, pretending to be in disgust. "I wanna see you but I'm not feeling to hot. I don't wanna be sickly on your birthday, that's not cute"

"You think I care"

I've seen her at her lowest on FaceTime or in person. Even her being sick wasn't enough to keep me away. "Trynna he miss daredevil, I got myself sick"