25. Yall Just Kissed... (PT.2)

Natalie

       Today is New Year's Eve and we're currently trying to find some plans for later tonight

       Today is New Year's Eve and we're currently trying to find some plans for later tonight. I had no boyfriend to spend it with so I wanted to do something with my friends. "Ma, can I invite everyone over" I questioned, hoping she would say yes. She's met all of my friends but then again, I don't know if all of them at her house at one time. "I wanna count down with them" , I sat on the counter, as she simply gave me a blank expression, not answering the question.

      "Is that a yes or no" I wanted some clarification.

     "Tell them to bring some clothes, I don't want them driving at night." She said as I squealed inside. "Oh and I don't want no mess in my house, keep that drama outside" she fussed and I saluted her, understanding her directions. "Thanks mommy" I hugged her and she squeezed me, patting me on the back. "Whatever, don't be all loud either".

        Texting everyone at that I wanted over, Nathan came in the kitchen, talking to someone on FaceTime. Peeking over his shoulder, I saw Nadia in the camera and looked at him funny. Those two have been kinda close lately, I couldn't help but think something was sparking between them. I'm not saying anything though, I'm minding my business, I wouldn't mind them being together though. "Hey Nadia" I greeted. "You and your brother need to come over tonight".

    "Of course, you inviting anyone else" she questioned and I jumped. "I'm inviting Aubrey and Jeremy, that's it"

      I wasn't planning to throw a party of anything, just some close friends. I just wanted to bring in the new year with people who I love very much and haven't caused me hell. "I can't wait to meet them" Nadia cheered, as Nathan and I laughed at her being so hype about. I think Aubrey and her will hit it off perfectly, I'm not worried about the boys because usually boys connect off bat.

"Well I'll see you later"

The past month has been a crazy one, I heard about everything that went down from Aubrey. She told me about that big fight to Julian getting suspended. I wasted no time getting on her about fighting Laila because there's no point. At the end of the day, that girl didn't owe me any type of loyalty, but she knew we were together. I had no intentions on fighting her but I wanted to confront her about the comment she spray painted on the front of the school building. Whatever Laila and Julian have going on is strictly between them, I'm not in a relationship with him anymore.

It doesn't matter who made the first move, he had a chance to stop it and he didn't. Before he physically cheat, he was already cheating emotionally , so either way the relationship is done for.

Although I'm trying to be the bigger person, the petty in me is quite happy Laila got beat up.

I just wanna know who told on Julian, it wasn't me or Nathan. I thought we were the only ones who knew about the situation besides the rest of the football team. I highly doubt one of them told especially jeopardizing their entire season. I just hope that this opens his eyes and teaches him a lesion in the end. I still want the best for them, together or not.