Chapter 28

• Jennifer, you father and I haven't heard from you in a while. Please call us when you can. Love mum. xxx •

I slouch again after reading my mothers text, it's so close to Christmas and I know they're going to want me to spend it with them, but I want to spend it with Spence. I sigh and dial my mothers number, Spencer is still asleep beside me, so I climb out of bed and sit in the living room.

"Hey mum."

"Jennifer! it's so nice to hear from you!"

"I'm sorry I didn't call sooner, I've been busy."

"It's fine, it's fine! how are you? what's been going on?"

"It's good! everything is good, I have a job now. Thats going-" Spencer enters the room with sleepy eyes. I smile at him and then realise I'm supposed to be talking to my mum. "uh, that's going... um." Spencer's topless body distracts me and he makes his way toward the sofa I'm sat on.

"Jennifer?" my mums voice sounds from the phone and I rub my eyes before resting my head in my hand. "oh, yeah. It's um, it's going great."

"Are you smiling at something? I can hear you smiling." My mother calls me out, Spencer wraps his arm around my shoulders and kisses my cheek. "Morning beautiful." I smile more before answering my mothers demanding voice.

"Sorry I, I just got distracted." Spencer takes a seat on the opposite sofa and turns on the tv. "Your father and I want you to come for Christmas, it will be nice to see you again."

"Mum I..."

"Is there something wrong?"

"I'd love to. We'll be round for Christmas Eve." Spencer takes a seat on the floor in front of me. His pyjama covered legs are crossed and a tired smile is covering his face.

"We?"

"I've got to go, we'll talk soon right?" Spencer grabs my legs and begins to pull me toward him.

"Jennifer, what do you mean we?" Spencer continues to pull me, within a few seconds I'm straddling his lap, still on the phone to my mum.

"I've got to go, bye! I love you." Spencer begins to kiss my neck.

"Jennifer!" I end the call before she can say anything else "I was in the phone to my mum." he smirks and pulls me into his chest as he lowers us to the carpeted ground. I kiss him softly and his long fingers grab at my body.

He reaches into his pyjama pocket and pulls out a foil packet. "just for you." Another smile tugs at his lips and begins to kiss me again. He plants wet pecks up my neck as I move away, allowing him to put the condom on.

He stands with me still sat on him and moves us to the sofa before sliding into me. His hips continuously meet mine and my fingers rake down his back. I moan lightly and he grunts into my neck.

He begins to move faster and I assist him by moving my hips. "JJ." his voice comes out a whole lot lower than usual and his lips meet mine again. I run my fingers through his long hair and he moans into my mouth while pumping harder.

I feel my legs tensing as I come closer to the edge, his hands run down my body and he pulls my lip between his teeth. With one final thrust he finishes and lies on top of me, both of us covered in a thin sheet of sweat.

His breath is ragged and heavy and his hair tickles my chest. I move it over his head and kiss him. "I-" I try to speak, but I'm overcome with sensation. Spencer props himself up with his long muscular arm and looks right into my eyes before kissing me again.

His hands move down my stomach and I tense again under his touch. He draws circles on my stomach for a few seconds before climbing off of me. "I'm gonna shower." He stands naked and enters the bathroom, I pick up his pants and boxers and shove them into the laundry hamper.

***

I need to ask Spencer about Christmas, my parents want me to spend it with them and I want him to come with me. It would be so nice for my parents to meet him, I just don't know how he's going to take it.

"Jayje?!" Spencer's voice sounds from the bathroom and I know instantly that he's forgotten his towel. "One second!" I shout back while running to my bedroom and grabbing one. I hand it to Spencer and follow him back into my room while he gets dressed.

"Spence, I've been thinking about Christmas..."

"Yeah?"

"Well, what do you want to do?" he looks at me with a frown.

"What do you mean?"

"Well we have to do something, my mum wants me to spend it with her-" his loud sigh silences me and I look at him confused. "Well, it's pretty obvious you've already made that decision for me. You was sat on top of me when you told your mum we'll be there on Christmas eve." he rolls his eyes and stands while he pulls up his boxers.

"Maybe we should have a day off today." he heads to my wardrobe and pulls out his shirt and jeans that her wore yesterday. We're not meant to be working today, so I know exactly what he means when he says day off. He means a day off from us.

"Spencer."

"Jennifer, you didn't even think to ask me. You just said yes and then thought about me afterwards."

"Well it's pretty hard to talk to someone when another person is begging you for sex, I wou-"

"What?" his eyes narrow an he turns to face me with a frown. "begging you for sex? are you fucking kidding me jennifer?" I regret what I said straight away, I didn't even mean it like that.

He pulls on his jeans and wraps his shirt around himself while heading for the door. "Spencer!"

"Fuck off!" the door slams shut behind him and I throw myself on my bed. everything was going so well, I just had to ruin it all.