Chapter 91

"It's crazy, there's a piano in the street." I laugh and Spencer joins me.

"You're beautiful." He whispers and I peel my eyes from the three couples dancing in the street to look at him.

"Shut up." I laugh and he smiles while reaching over the wooden table we're sat at to rest his hand on mine.

"Thanks for coming with me JJ, it means a lot to me." He sighs while looking directly into my eyes. His thumb draws circles on my knuckles for a few seconds while he watches a man dip the woman in his arms.

"We could totally show these guys up." he smirks and stands to his feet.

"Spence, what are you-"

He grabs my hand and pulls me to my feet too, taking me in his arms and joining the people dancing without one word.

He pulls me close to his body and rests a hand on my hip, the pianist changes the tempo of his music and Spencer's body shakes in a gentle laugh.

The two of us dance together for what feels like forever. I get lost in the movements of Spencer's body and I know I don't want to stop. We've been here just six hours and I already don't want to leave.

Spencer's hand runs through the hair that fell over my face and my breath hitches when he pulls me close again.

His lips meet my ear and his heavy breathing sends shivers down my spine. "I love the way you respond to me." I can hear the smile in his voice and my skin heats up again. I know he's not talking about us dancing, he's talking about the way my body reacts to his touch.

The music draws to an end and Spencer twirls me in front of him before pulling me back against his chest with a smile. His lips meet mine briefly, before he grabs my hand again and leads me away from the group of people.

A few minutes later, we're at a club on the Vegas strip and Spencer is handing me a drink.

Spencer's POV:

"To us?" I ask and a wide smile spreads itself across her beautiful face. We clink our small glasses and the two of us down the shot.

"Wow." she exclaims over the loud music and I laugh.

A few hours pass and JJ drinks so much I know I have to stop, someone has to get us home and if she drinks anymore, I definitely can't rely on her.

I smile as she sways to the music, slightly out of rhythm but I don't care. She looks so cute in those jeans and my cardigan, neither of us are dressed in any kind of way for a night at the clubs, yet still men gawp at her.

I'm glad we changed after that short walk before we came out again. I can't imagine what people would think seeing the two of us here in our pyjamas.

I cast my mind back to the short two hours in the apartment, to us in the shower and how good I made her feel again. If there's anything better than having sex in a shower, it's having sex in a hotel shower.

I laugh slightly at my thought and look back to JJ. Her blue eyes are fixed on my face and before I know it she's kissing me.

Her cherry flavoured mouth clamps over my lips and I inhale sharply. My mouth opens and she kisses me properly. Her warm tongue runs along mine and her hands move to my face, cupping my hot cheeks. Her body moves between my legs as she deepens the kiss and small moan escapes my mouth and she draws back, pulling my bottom lip between her teeth with a smirk. I've never seen her like this before, but it's fucking hot. If we weren't in a public place, I'd have taken her the minute her lips met mine.

Her eyes move around the crowded club and her cheeks flush. "Sorry." she smiles embarrassed and I can't help but laugh.

"Shut up." I joke while pulling her back in for another kiss.

A few hours later we're leaving the club because i'm too much of a jealous bastard to sit there and watch other men look at her like- the thought drives me mad. I was so tempted to punch the blonde guy behind her. His eyes were wandering places even JJ wouldn't be ok with.

We walk back in the direction of the hotel, but the alcohol in my blood causes us to me to lead us toward the beach.

"Wanna do something crazy? I ask when our toes touch the sand.

JJ looks up at me with bright eyes and a drunken smile. Before I can speak again she's taking off her shirt and unbuttoning her jeans.

She strips down to just her bra and knickers before running toward the ocean laughing. I follow shortly after, stripping to just my boxers and chasing after her.

"Oh my god!" JJ calls running back towards me shaking her arms. "it's freezing!" she laughs and I grab her around the waist and pull her back in with me.

Her screams fill the air as the two of us hit the icy water. "Spence! oh my god!" I drop her from my arms and she slaps my bare chest.

"It's so cold!" I shout over the sound of us both shivering. JJ laughs at me while pulling herself into my body and wrapping her arms around my neck to keep herself sturdy.

Her eyes bore into mine as I take her chin between my thumb and fore finger. My eyes move from the water dripping down her face to her breasts pressed against my chest.

Her lips mould to mine again and her fingers find their way into my way hair. I reach for her thighs and lift her on to my waist, never breaking the kiss. Her tongue follows mine as I make my way back up to the beach, her legs wrapped firmly around my waist. Before the water even stops I'm kneeling on the sand, laying JJ on her back.

"Spence." She pulls back briefly and moans my name as my teeth graze her collarbone. I can feel myself hardening against the inside of her legs and she moans further as I push myself down on to her bare stomach.

"JJ?" I pull away, resting the whole of my body weight on my arms that lie on either side of her head. She whines at the loss of contact and a smile tugs at the corners of my mouth. "Would it be completely inappropriate for me to fuck you right now?"

I laugh and sit up, pulling her with me so that she's straddling my lap. "Yes." she finally says after a few beats of silence and I laugh.

Her lips brush against my mine again before she stands to retrieve her clothes. "But it wouldn't be in the hotel room. Get dressed." she throws my jeans and tshirt at me and I can't help but laugh.

I watch her dress again in the moonlight, every drop of water glistening as she pulls on her clothes. If she hadn't of said yes, there would have been nothing stopping me from taking her on the beach.

I was going to make this longer, but I thought this was a good place to end. The next chapter will be up tomorrow!!