Chapter 44

Spencer's POV:

"And how much will that one be?" I ask the real estate agent sat before me. These apartments are so fucking expensive, I'm going to have a lot of paying back for Damien.

"That ones 170 thousand dollars." She forces a smile already knowing I'm not going to be happy about it.

"What, 170k? that takes the piss." She tries to hold her smile after my verbal assault. I want to get a place with JJ, but these prices are so bad. How the fuck did Morgan and Emily pay that?

"I'm sorry but that's all that's on offer around Quantico." She shrugs her shoulders. "What about LA?" I'm not expecting JJ to live there with me, but there's still a chance she could.

"I don't know... how about you set a deposit down and pay the rest in sections? Not all together?" She suggests and a wave of relive passes over me.

"Yeah, that's good... when can we move in?" The woman's eyes light up when she realises I've given in. 170k is a fair price to pay if it means I can wake up to JJ every morning.

"Tomorrow?" she smiles again and I accept. JJ is going to be so happy we've finally got our own place, Henry can even come and stay now.

"Thanks." I smile at the woman, actually being polite because even though the apartment costs a shit ton of money, we can get one together.

Just as my thoughts drift to the future JJ's door opens. I look up and her eyes meet mine. I stand quickly, desperate to tell her the news but she just walks out again.

I look down at the brunette in front of me and realise exactly what JJ must have been thinking. I swing the door open, probably cracking the wall in my rush to reach her.

"JJ." she doesn't stop. "JJ, listen to me for fuck sake!" She turns to face me with tears rolling down her cheeks. "How could you? In my apartment!" she screams down the hall and I grab her arm.

"Just stop ok, it's not what you think." he pulls her arm from my fingers and begins to walk again. "JJ why are you so damned stubborn?"

"I takes a lot to love you Spencer. You're always hurting me and I can't take it anymore."

"Are you fucking kidding me Jennifer? I was buying us an apartment!" I wanted to leave it as a surprise, but her out burst left me no choice but to tell her. She stops in her sly racks and turns to face me.

"What?"

"If you would just trust me-" she shuts me up by jumping into my arms. "I'm so sorry Spence... you were just acting weird all day and I wanted to have lunch with you and Elle told me you said I was clingy and-"

"Wait, what?"

"She said you said I'm clingy, I'm not clingy I just care about you."

"I never said such a thing." Why does that bitch insist on ruining our relationship? "I'm sorry." she says again and I pull her into another hug.

"It's fine."

There's a long pause as we stand in the hall, wrapped in each other's arms. I hear a sniff and look down at JJ's face. "Jayje, don't cry." I don't know what to do.

"I should have trusted you. I should have known-"

"Don't be silly. I treat you like shit on a regular basis, you had every right to suspect... maybe not storm off like a stubborn bitch but-"

"Hey you!" she shoves my chest, a smile covering her face and I pull her back to me.

"I love you Jennifer." Her smile grows as the words fall from my mouth. By the time I've pecked her lips ad wiped her tears the smile is so big she can't see and I laugh.

We walk back to her apartment and fine the estate agent stood awkwardly facing the door. JJ apologises for us and the woman leaves.

"So... we're moving in tomorrow." she looks at me shocked and then kisses me softly on the cheek. "We should do some packing now?" I suggest and she agrees.

JJ's POV:

"Do you still want these?" Spencer dangles my decorative cushions in the air from the couch and I nod. "They're hideous." he states while shoving them in a black bag.

I laugh at him and continue with my belongings, all of my clothes are in bags and the pots and pans are in boxes.

I watch Spencer as he crouches and empties the cabinet beneath the TV. He reaches my Quantico boxsets and neatly packs them into a cardboard box instead of throwing them into a bag like the rest of the DVDs.

He looks up and catches me staring. I feel myself get butterflies when he smiles and then he puts his fingers to his head like a gun. His thumb pops down and he collapses to the ground.

I laugh and run over to him, playing into his fantasy and kneel by his body. He's sprawled out in a funny shape hat looks extremely uncomfortable. His tongue hangs out of his mouth like a dog and a small smile plays on his lips.

"C'mon Spence. We've still got to do your place yet." his expression doesn't change and I smile widely as his chest continues to rise and fall. "Spencer Reid, get off of your ass." He still doesn't answer and I think of all the different ways I could get him to open his eyes.

My hand moves to from his chest and down his body to rest on his crotch, he flinches slightly when my hand stops and I laugh. I begin to grip him, surprised by my own actions, but actually enjoying it. He jolts up and grabs my arm.

"Stop." I laugh and his face changes from a smile to completely serious. "If you keep touching me I'll have to drag to the bedroom for one last fuck in this apartment, but then we'd never get anything done... it's your call." he smirks and I find myself actually thinking about doing it again.

Instead i stand to my feet and he follows. "Alright, most of your shit is done. Let's get going on my apartment and we can do the rest tomorrow." he suggests and takes my hand in his. We go into his apartment and my eyes scan the room.

Everything is already packed into bags and boxes, I look at him confused and he smiles. "This is where I was at lunch... now how about that last fuck?" We run to the bedroom laughing and he begins to take off my clothes.

Sorry for the short chapter!! You had a triple update today though so I guess that's a good thing. I might not be posting tomorrow cause I've got science and psychology work to do. thanks for reading!! keep commenting too, I love to read what you guys think!