Chapter 26

I hope you guys like this chapter, please let me know what you think!! I spent all day on it and I know it's short, but I really wanted to have Spencer and JJ get close again. Please to me what you think, and thanks for reading too!! It means a lot.

JJ's POV

We lay together for a little while, Spencer's breathing slows and I rest my head on his chest. I feel him playing with my hair as I listen to his heartbeat, everything is so peaceful. "I'm so sorry JJ... for everything." Spencer shifts and begins to sit up.

I lift my head from his chest an meet his eyes. "Spencer I-"
"Look, JJ, just stop. I've been so horrible to you, hot and cold since we met, but there's a reason for that." he stops for a breath, his words slowly sinking in. "It's because I'm afraid." He looks away, toward the wall and I swear his eyes begin to water. He looks back to me and smiles "But maybe I don't need to be?"

His eyes bore into mine once more, growing as he moves closer to my face. His hot breath brushes over my cheeks and I can almost taste his lips they're that close. His forehead rests against mine, his big brain contemplating a kiss.

I don't allow him to think any longer, I take the lead and press my lips to his. We start slow, savouring every moment. His hands move through my hair and down my back, grabbing the hem of the shirt I'm wearing. He pulls it over my head in one swift movement and his lips move to my neck.

We fall backwards and land on the cushioned bedspread beneath us. He cups my breast as his lips meet mine again. A little growl vibrates from his lips through mine while his long fingers fumble with my bra. His mouth parts from mine as he frowns and I laugh out loud.

"Spence, it opens from the front." I say a little breathlessly and he pulls it off immediately. His wet tongue glides along my collar bone, with his teeth gently nipping at my skin. He sucks a little as I begin to undress him. I reach for the buttons on his shirt, but instead of unbuttoning it, I just pull it apart. The need for his skin on mine is unbearable. The sound of buttons hitting the wooden floor join each of our moans as he grinds his hips against mine.

The awkward buttons return when I reach his jeans, he impatiently removes himself from my neck, pulls his trousers off and then mine extremely quickly. We're left almost bare, the only thing separating us from each other is our underware.

Spencer's mouth opens around mine again and his tongue twists with the muscle in my mouth as his hands move down my body. His fingers meet the area that longs for him most and a loud moan sounds through the room.

I feel him smile against my skin as he begins to nip on my neck again. His digits pulse in and out as an overwhelming feeling forms in the pit of my stomach. My hands move through his hair, tugging at the roots and pulling him closer, needing him so much more.

I reach for his boxers, I can't wait any longer. With in seconds our naked bodies become one, the feeling of him inside me drives me insane, each movement causing my body to tremble. He breathes heavily in the crook of my neck leaving a wet trail up to my lips. We kiss again and I pull on his hair before clasping his back, trying in some way to pull him closer.

A hand gropes my thigh as he pumps harder and faster. The feeling in my stomach grows and I break out in to a sweat. His muscles flex over my body and he tenses when I bring my hips to meet his. He groans and clenches his jaw tightly, in that moment, both of us come undone.

Everything goes slightly hazy as he collapses on top of me, sweaty and breathless. He moves his head to look into my eyes "are you-" I silence him with a soft peck to his lips.

He moves him self from on top of me and pulls my naked body towards him so that I'm resting on his bare chest. "I've waited so long to feel you around me, JJ I'm sorry it was rushed I just couldn't-"
"Spencer it was perfect." he smiles and moves the hair that stuck to my head in the process before kissing me gently.

After a few hours, Spencer's breathing slows and I know that the tiredness has overthrown him. I look up to his face, his mouth is closed and his frown gone. The sweat that covered us both has dried and his arm is wrapped around my waist.

I try my hardest not to fall asleep because I know that when we wake, it will all be over. This will be gone when we wake up tomorrow and I don't think I want to let go just yet. I lay down on his chest again and listen to his heart beat, each thump pushing me closer and closer to the world of sleep.

***

When I open my eyes in the morning I turn to find I'm alone. I knew it would be like this, I knew that he would leave me when he woke to find me beside him. I'm so fucking stupid, I can't believe I allowed this to happen. we had sex and then he left me. It's completely my own fault.

I roll back over and a tear rolls down my cheek. I care for him, I really do and I hate myself for constantly going back after he treats me so badly. I just can't help it.

I slowly sit up and check the time on the digital clock beside my bed, it reads 09:31am. I'm thankful that we don't have work for a week, but it also means I have to wallow in self pity until I go back and become faced with the devil himself once more.

I close my eyes as I allow my head to clash with the pillow once more. I can feel myself drifting off again, into the kind of sleep that only occurs because your eyes are heavy from crying. I relax again and wipe my face, I suppose I could sleep for another couple of hours or so.

I feel a firm hand on my shoulder and my eyes jolt open. "oh... JJ I'm sorry! I uh- I don't mean to scare you." I frown confused and my eyes scrunch closed when a drop of water comers into contact with my skin. "Sorry." Spencer whispers this time while pushing his wet hair over his head. "I ran out to get you that hot chocolate you like, and some bacon... I, I thought we could have a big breakfast, but you had no bacon!" he laughs and sits beside me.

I laugh too, but only because I couldn't have been more wrong. I was lay in bed thinking all these horrible things about him while he was out in the rain buying me breakfast and my favourite hot chocolate. I sit up and pull his head to mine before kissing him.

We draw apart and he looks me up and down before smiling again. "What's up, are you really that eager for seconds?" I look down and realise that in the sudden urge to kiss him the duet had fallen from my chest and exposed my bare breasts. "No, I-" He places his long fingers over my lips. "I was joking, but I'm willing." he smirks and stands up. "let's go and make some breakfast."