Chapter 77

"Are you coming inside?" I breathlessly ask Spencer when he finally ends the kiss.

He pecks me once more before taking my hand in his and entering my apartment. Emily's eyebrows raise and I copy her in response, showing her I'm just a surprised as she is.

We take a seat on the sofa and Emily lays back down across Derek's chest. I find myself wishing that was me and Spencer, but a kiss from him is enough for me, for now.

"What are you smiling at?" Spencer whispers into my ear while pulling me into his body, causing me to be leaning against his ribs. He keeps his arms wrapped around me and my head slowly falls on to his shoulder.

***

A few hours later I wake up to an empty apartment. Emily, Derek and Spencer are all gone.

I sit up and rub my eyes before checking my phone, hoping to have some kind of text explaining where the three of them are.

Nothing.

"So you're finally awake then?" Spencer calls from the kitchen and a wide smile spreads across my face... he stayed.

He appears from around the wall with a warm smile and wet hair. "I took a shower, I hope you-"

"It's fine, this is kind of your place anyway."

Only because you used a drug dealers money. My subconscious adds and I slap her down, I can't let her ruin this moment for me.

His smile fades and he takes a seat on the opposite sofa. "I recorded the new episode of Quantico for you." he picks up the remote and switches it on.

"Thanks."

We sit awkwardly through the whole forty five minute episode until he suggests I get a shower too. I obey and head to the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and stand wearing nothing but a towel for a while waiting for the water to warm up and thinking of Spencer. I really hope we get things back on track now, I hope that we sort things out.

I'm daydreaming about Spencer and I being together another three minutes before I realise he's in the room with me.

"Spence?" I ask out loud without facing him. I can't, my cheeks are so red I can actually feel the burning.

His callused fingers run over the back of my shoulders and a tingle runs down my spine. His hands reach the tip of the towel and he slides it slowly down my body.

"You're so beautiful." he compliments, his voice a whole octave lower than usual.

My body sets alight as he turns me to face his burning gaze. His eyes move down my naked body, then back up to my face.

"Get inside, you're getting goose bumps." he smirks and runs his long finger down my arm. "Or we could find another way to warm you up?" his eyes grow dark again and muscles deep inside my stomach tense tightly.

He pulls me into his body and clamps his lips to my neck. "I've missed you so much." he groans while running his mouth across my skin.

My hairs stand on end and I find my self falling apart just over a few dirty words and his mouth on my body. A loud moan escapes my own mouth and I feel him smile against me.

His hand moves down my back until he's holding me in his palm. I moan again and he lets go, leading me to the bedroom... still naked.

Before I can wrap my head around what's going on, I'm lay back first on the bed with Spencer towering over me.

Do I really want to do this? of course I do.

I push all thoughts telling me this is a bad idea from my head as Spencer leans down to kiss me.

I hurriedly try to pull off his shirt, but he makes it almost impossible. Instead I tug at his jeans and he pushes them off within seconds.

He scans my body quickly before spreading my legs with his bare knees. Every inch of my skin screams at him to show me why I could have never slept with another man and been satisfied after him.

He obviously reads my mind because before I can blink he is inside me.

"Spence." I groan his name loudly, already overwhelmed with pleasure. He looks into my eyes before slowly pulling out and pushing back in- hard.

Spencer's POV:

I run my mouth over her flaming skin before pulsing faster, I've been so desperate to feel her around me the past few days, masturbating to the naked picture of her burned in my memory, but nothing could ever amount to the real thing.

Not even my eidetic memory could do this moment justice. I watch her move beneath me, her eyes squeezing shut as she moans with pleasure. I love what I can do to her. I love how even though she's got Jake, she still responds so well to me. Jake-

I bring my hips to hers with more force again in an attempt to clear my head of the thought and she almost screams. Her small hands fist the sheets and I bring my head to the nape of her neck, gently tugging on the skin there. No matter how many times we're together like this, it still won't be enough. I will always crave her body around mine.

I move my mouth to hers, swallowing every moan she musters. "I'm going- to make you feel- so- much better than he- he ever could." I whisper into her ear and wrap an arm around her back bringing her as close to me as I possibly can.

Her fingers reach for my hair as she tugs at every strand, causing my groans to tie with hers.

I can feel the tension building in my spine, rattling every bone in my body but I don't want to stop. Jennifer's nails dig into my scalp as both of us come undone.

I gently pull out of her and shift my weight to rest on the bed beside her. She breathlessly rolls over and her eyes reflect mine as a pleasant smile covers her beautiful face.

Her eyes flutter closed and then open again quickly as if she just realised she has to be somewhere. "he?" she questions and I frown.

"You said you could make me feel better than he could." She remarks and anger sparks inside me when the image of Jake fucking Jennifer enters my mind again.

I sigh loudly and roll on to my back as she props herself up on her elbows to ensure she can still see my face.

"Spencer."

"Jake! fucking Jake ok?" I pause for a few minutes in an attempt to calm myself down. How did we go from sex to me yelling at her again?

"Two weeks Jennifer, two weeks and three fucking days. We weren't even apart for long, within one week and one day I say you together... it killed me. you were so- quick to move on."

A snort comes from in her direction and I roll over again to find her laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" I ask and she opens her mouth to speak, but more laughter comes out.

I'm pissed, but I can't help but smile at her beautiful laugh. Her cheeks grow so large, her blue eyes are barely visible and she tilts her head back as the sound continues to echo through the room. She tries to cover her mouth and falls face first, flat on the bed.

"Jennifer, answer me." I push her shoulder, causing her to roll over and she wipes beneath her eyes.

"You're so stupid." she jokes and lets out another small laugh. "Jake and I were never a thing." she smiles while running her finger down my face. "You still care?" she eventually asks and I nod slowly. Of course I fucking care, if I didn't, I wouldn't be here for the third time since we broke up.

"What about when you were here and you kissed his cheek and that night in the bar-"

"Spencer nothing ever has and ever will happen with Jake and I. The kiss in the bar was just a little misunderstanding and when we were here... well that was just a friendly gesture."

She moves some of her hair from her damp head and the weights slowly lift themselves from my shoulders. "Never?" I ask and she kisses me softly before laying on my chest and falling asleep.