Chapter 92

JJ's POV:

When I wake in the morning I'm completely naked, Spencer's arm is wrapped firmly around my waist and his hair is draped over the white hotel pillow. The long strands cover his face, but his open mouth is still visible.

I plant a small kiss on his shoulder before climbing from the bed, taking one of the sheets with me. I step on something wet while walking to the en suite and find my bra sprawled on the fluffy cream carpet. Noticing the piece of lingerie is alone, my eyes scan the rest of the room for the other items of our clothing.

The cardigan I was wearing is by the door, both our jeans and tshirts leave a path toward the bed, Spencer's boxers at the foot. I laugh slightly and enter the bathroom, closing the door firmly behind me.

I feel like absolute crap, but the memories of last night keep my mood light. I finish what I'm doing in the bathroom and when I leave, Spencer is still sleeping.

I'm thankful because I need to run to the shop, I know I'm probably going to get lost, but I need to go.

I pull on fresh underwear and a pair of jeans with Spencer's graduation hoodie before cleaning up the mess we left on the floor.

I leave the hotel looking half dead and walk in the direction I'm pretty sure I saw a store. Luckily, after a five minute walk I find myself at the place I briefly remember from last night.

I grab a basket and walk down a couple of aisles looking for the health and care section. I'm probably over reacting, but I've been feeling like crap every morning and I should be on my period right now. Either something is going on, or I'm just being silly. I'm only a couple of days late and maybe that's a good think cause Spence and I wouldn't be able to have all the fun we're having.

I find my self laughing at the almost skinny dip and the dancing in the street. I could just be ill, right?

I pick up a pregnancy test anyway and drop it into the basket hanging from my arm. I grab a large bag of Cheetos and some strawberries, I haven't had strawberries for a while and I really fancy some.

I go to the check out and the woman behind the counter gives me a small smile when she scans the test. "You're expecting?" she asks while placing it into a bag for me.

"I uh- I don't know." I force a smile and she nods while scanning the rest of the items on the conveyor belt.

"Do you want- you know?" she asks while taking the money.

I force a smile before answering, I dot have a clue whether I want children or not. I suppose I do, I couldn't think of anything more is want to do with Spencer. I love him and the thought of us having our own family causes the forced smile to become genuine.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind that."

"I hope it all goes well." the woman smiles again while handing me my change and the bag. "have a nice day." she calls after me when I walk toward the exit. I give her a small wave before making my way back to the hotel.

When I get back, Spencer is finally awake and is sat up on the bed with the sheets covering just his hip. I can feel my face flushing and my body heating up.

"Morning." he beams in a husky voice and I almost form a puddle on the ground.

"Hi." I state while making my way toward the bed and his eyes scan my body.

"You went to the store?" he asks while looking back at the flat screen TV mounted on the wall.

"Yeah I just needed to get a few things." I place the things on the ground out of his view and pull the strawberries and Cheetos from the bag.