Chapter 27

When we go back to work the following week, we're told that the boss is offering everyone an early leave for Christmas. I look up to Spencer smiling, knowing that I'll be spending it with him. The past week, whatever it is that's going in between us has been really good. I'd like to think I'm Spencer's girlfriend, I mean we're sleeping together most nights and always staying at each others' places. We haven't had an argument since the night I met Melanie and I've been extremely happy.

Spencer smiles back at me and when the boss' pa leaves the room he makes his way to my desk. "Another holiday ey? I wonder what we could do with all that time." he smirks as he takes a seat on the end of the desk. "Well, before we get up to anything, I'm going to have to take a trip to the doctors." Spencer looks at me confused. "What's wrong?" a frown tempts his brows. "Well, we've been having unprotected sex too often. It's too risky and I need to get protected, we're lucky I'm not actually pregnant yet." I whisper and his frown eases. "Ok. We'll go after work." he climbs off of my desk, grabs half of my files again and re takes the seat at his own.

***

The clock reaches 8pm and everyone begins to pack their things up. Half the office has already left and Spencer and I are the last ones out.

"It's getting a little late, maybe we should just run into the chemist and grab the contraceptive pill?" I suggest as Spencer calls for the elevator.

"That takes a lot of effort though, also if you be sick of have the shits it's not gonna work. I'd rather be 99% sure you know? Plus, if you have the implant it lasts up to three years." We step inside and I laugh at how sure Spencer is about his random facts, how he seems to know everything.

"Ok, first thing tomorrow?" I look up to him. "First thing tomorrow." he smiles and pulls me in for a quick kiss.

Spencer POV

When I wake in the morning JJ is wrapped comfortably in my arms, her hair is draped like a halo over her pillow and our legs are tangled together.

"Jayj." I shake her a little and she groans. "JJ." she slowly opens her eyes and smiles. "hey Spence." god I love it when she calls me that. I pull her into my chest and she exhales "I love it when we're like this, but I really have to pee." she looks up and her blue eyes meet mine.

"How badly?" I ask, prodding her in the stomach. She squirms "Really badly... Spencer... don't!... Spence!!" She laughs loudly in between words as I continue to prod her. "ok, ok... hurry." I let her go and she jumps out of the bed.

Her bottom jiggles as she runs to the bathroom and I have the sudden urge to follow her in there and show her what that body does to me. Sadly though, I can't. Not yet anyway.

When she returns I'm already dressed in the pyjamas I should have been wearing last night. She jumps on the bed and rolls over so that she's on top of me. "Wanna pull a sicky?" she says with a quiet voice. I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer. "And why would we do that Ms Jaraeu?" I flip her over so that she's lay on her back, she giggles and I smile. I can't help it, she's just so cute.

I run my hands down her stomach and tease the lining of her panties. She groans lightly and pulls my head down for a kiss. Her lips clasp over mine and with each lap of her tongue my mind becomes hazy. I lean over her, almost straddling her lap and she pulls away. "We can't..." I kiss her, silencing the truthful words falling from her lips. Grinding my hips against hers I feel myself growing, I know we can't have sex, but I want to so badly.

I kiss her one last time before rolling over and laying beside her. "I'm sorry, your half naked body just does things to me." I smirk and she swats my arm. "I guess I'm gonna have to get dressed then?"
"Yes, you should." I say while propping myself up with one arm. She climbs out of bed once more. "Hurry, or I'll have no choice but to fuck you against that wall." She laughs loudly and jogs to her wardrobe pulling out some plaid pyjama pants and a vest top that enhances her cleavage.

"I agree with the skicky, let's get the day off. Blake will cover for us." she smiles at my words and drags me out of bed. "We said first thing today we're going to the doctors." I stand and tower over her sighing. "Ok, ok." we head into the living room and JJ takes a seat on the sofa while I offer to make breakfast.

***

When we arrive at the doctors, JJ goes to the reception to make an appointment and I take a seat in the waiting room. I sit against the far wall and push my hands into my pockets. I look around at all the patients and find a couple sat with a small child. The kid must be no older than three and he's sat on his dads lap while his mum plays with him. I watch them for a little while and my thoughts drift to mine and JJ's future. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if we had a child of our own? a little blonde boy that dresses in cardigans like mine and has JJ's blonde hair.

"Spence?" I look up and find JJ beside me with her hand in my knee. "Uh- yeah?"
"They said we'll be waiting about twenty minutes?" I nod reassuringly at her, twenty minutes is a reasonable time if it means I can go home and fuck JJ afterwards.

She squeezes my thigh as if reading the dirty thoughts flowing through my head.

JJ POV:

"Alright, we'll be with you in twenty minutes." the woman at reception informs me and I head to the waiting room to meet Spencer.

He's sat against the far wall with his hands dug deep into his coat pockets and a frown covering his face. His eyes are on a young couple, probably around our age and a child. I don't approach him straight away, instead I watch him watch the family and think about what Spencer would be like as a father.

Before my thoughts get out of hand I join him on the seats, but he doesn't notice. "Spence?" I place my hand on his knee and he turns to face me. "uh- yeah?" his from fades and he waits for a response. "They said we'll be waiting about twenty minutes?" he nods slowly and his eyes move from mine.

He looks slightly bothered, I don't know what by, but I can tell he's thinking. I squeeze his thigh, reminding him I'm still here and he looks at me again. "I sure hope these twenty minutes go fast." he smirks and I know what he's thinking. "Rude." he laughs and I rest my head on his welcoming shoulder.

***
"Miss Jaraeu?" a robotic cove calls my name, but I can't bring myself to open my eyes and find out why. "JJ." a firm hand shakes my shoulder and i wake up. Spencer looks at me with concerned eyes and I smile to reassure him. "The nurse... she's uh- she's ready to um, see you now?" I sit up and look at the woman stood in the doorway by reception. Her eyebrows show a slight frown and I know she must be thinking I'm a right idiot.

Spencer joins me as we make our way to her room but he stops outside the door and refuses to come in. "Why are you being weird, just come and sit down?" he frowns deeply, looks at the nurse and then back to me. "I'll wait here. Its fine, you just go." He folds his arms and leans against the wall, I have no choice but to see the impatient nurse alone.

When I reappear from behind the nurses door Spencer stands up straight and we head home. My arm is extremely sore and the nurse told me "we can't have sex for at least seven days." Spencer looks at me confused. "What? why?"
"The nurse said that because I'm not on my period, the implant won't work for up to seven days. We could use condo-"
"No it's fine... there's plenty of other things we could get upto." he smirks. I know he doesn't like using condoms, but I don't think I can wait that long to feel him again.