14. Chillin (Pt.2)

Julian

        Opening the front door, Natalie stood outside with a duffle bag in hand

        Opening the front door, Natalie stood outside with a duffle bag in hand. Taking it from her, I headed towards my room with her following behind me. "Hey beautiful"
I greeted, sitting it on the bed. Turning around to face her, she ran up to me, jumping on me. Securing her legs around my waist, I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. Kissing her on the forehead, she used her fingers to massage my head.

    "I missed you" Natalie softly said, pecking my lips, as I sat down. She was in my lap, laying her head on my chest. "So what's the move for tonight" she raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

       I shrugged. We wouldn't be going anywhere this weekend, money is kinda tight at the moment. So for the weekend we simply will have to enjoy each other's company, unless my dad breaks down and give me some money. Seeing that my math teacher has finally put in grades, I won't be asking him for anything for awhile. "Anything you want" I tapped her thigh, signaling for her to get up. Going in my closet, I went in the corner, picking up the different board games.

      She giggled, putting a finger under her chin. "I haven't played monopoly in years" she said, fiddling with the box. "I just hate how long it takes.", Nat complained.

"Same, one time we had to play this game for two days straight. We kept taking breaks" I said, laughing at the thought.

   "Awh hell nah" she said, shaking her head. "I'm the type to purposely go bankrupt".

      Hearing a faint knock, the door opened and Noah peeked his head in. Smiling, he ran straight to Natalie, not even bothering to acknowledge me. Jumping into her arms, Natalie gave him a big kiss on the cheek. He turned around, sticking his tongue out at me as if he beat me. "Your such a cutie" Natalie gushed in excitement, hugging him tightly.

"I know , Nat. Such a shame you chose the wrong brother" , Noah responded, with a big smile. To say I was offended was a huge understatement but I kept my mouth shut. "What y'all finna do" he questioned, still laying his big ass head on my girlfriend.

"I'm finna beat your brother in monopoly" she whispered, laughing at my facial expression.

He gave her a thumbs up, hopping off her lap. "Y'all kids have fun, I have a FaceTime call to prepare for".

Leaving us in the room, we busted out laughing as Natalie set up the game board. "Alright, you wanna be a hat, car, dog" she asked, holding the character pieces in her hands.

"Imma do the car" I said as she passed it to me. She chose the hat and we both set our pieces on start. "We finna be seating here forever".

Three hours passed by, we had been sitting the middle of the floor, playing and the game is intense. Watching closely, I waited for her to move on my property but instead she landing on a chance. Slamming my hand on the ground, I threw my head back in annoyance. "Bruh, you cheating at this point" I concluded, shrugging my shoulders. Natalie scrunched up her face in confusion. "Or you just can't count, that's a thought", she retorted, rolling her eyes.

Licking my lips, I smirked. We haven't been sexually active in some weeks and this attitude will get her fucked up, gladly. "You betta' fix it before I fix it for you", I threatened as her smile grew bigger. "Hmmm, gimme my hunnid" She stuck out her hand, and snatched the card from her. "I'm trynna be freaky and you plotting on me".

"I'm just doing business, sir" she said, taking the fake hundred dollar bill out my hand. "Don't hate the player, hate the game", she laid three hundred dollars on the table, going in the 'bank' , she took out another hotel, adding it to one of her properties.

Rolling the dice, I had to roll ten spaces. My nerves got the best of me as I counted. Mentally cursing myself because money would still be coming out my pocket. "How much" I sheepishly said as she smirked.

"Run me eight hundred" my eyes widened at the response. Handing over the money over, currently I only had five hundred in my name. Feeling my stomach growl, I watched her roll the dice and moved her spaces. "Oh shit" I got happy, looking at the price of the rent for the yellow property. "Run me seven fifty" I mocked her as she took her time handing over the money. I counted it, making sure she gave me the full price.

"You hungry" I asked standing up, rubbing my empty stomach. The only thing I had was a bowl of cereal, this morning. Natalie grabbed my arm, pulling herself off the ground. "I could eat".

In the fridge, I took out a bag of chicken tenders and a big bag of fries. She went in the cabinet taking out a big pan, enough to fit all the food. We both went to the counter, washing our hands with soap and water for twenty seconds. Turning off the water, we dried off our hands. I held the pan as she pouted the tenders on it. Natalie met my gaze, asking if this was enough for me. After adding a bunch of fries, I went over to set the oven on the right temperature.

Once that process was over, we now sat on the sofa, indulging in a random show on Netflix. My hands were rubbing her sides as she laid on top of me, wrapped up the in the covers. Our empty plates were sitting on the table. "I can't believe they gon' end off the season like this" Matalie blurted our, attitude laced in her voice. "I basically got to wait another year to see Hope wake up" she said, kicking her legs.

"You'll be okay" I assured her, laughing at her blank facial expression. She took these shows way to seriously, to the point where she felt like she's actually with them.

"Nah, they can't treat my girlfriend like that" I brows raise and my curiosity got the best of me. "Quick question"

"Shoot", Natalie sat up a bit.

"Would you ever date a girl" , Natalie is always the type to talk about how big a girl ass is, or fawn over their body. To the point where you wanted to question her sexuality. Then that viral video of her going around only raised my suspicions.

"I would mess around with me" she admitted, nonchalant. "I could never see myself dating a female, though".

"I'm attracted to them physically but emotionally, it would never work", I sat back in the chair, stunned. "Hmmm, so you would be a fuck girl" I concluded as she playfully hit my chest.

"No silly." She cackled. "That would only be a one time thing."

"I had to ask since you've been going viral for throwing it back on ya' friend. That eye contact looked pretty intense."