Chapter 5

Okay, here is chapter 5 which is dedicated to @Juliapadilla55 :D

Pic on the side is of>>>

TSW WAS #1 IN ACTION THIS WEEK :D WOOHOO!!! It only happened because of you amazing people :D I LOVE YOU ALL :D

****

“I wondered if my smile was as big as hers. Maybe as big. But not as beautiful.” 
― Benjamin Alire Sáenz
, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe

DARYA P.O.V

Oh My God!

My eyes widened in surprise as I felt his mouth against mine. The kiss was nothing like slow and sweet. Instead, it was all hard and hot.

Quillon’s fingers that were pressed against my nape, delved into my hair as he pried my lips apart with his mouth, forcing me to respond. When his tongue collided against mine, my lips moved and I started responding to the kiss. I closed my eyes and gave a low throaty moan, while Quillon placed an arm on my waist. My knees weakened and I held his shirt with both my fists. My brain shut down on its own accord as I surrendered myself to that kiss.

Hot flames spread all over my body, because it was the first time I made any physical contact with him too. My belly quivered as Quillon deepened the kiss. Holding his shirt, I pulled him closer.

My wolf purred as raw desire coursed through my body. I want him.

Just when I was about to dig my fingers into his dark, curly hair, he pushed me back.

I stumbled, breathless wondering why he did that. As I looked at him in confusion, I found him smirking at me.

At first I was puzzled, but then I grasped exactly why he kissed me. He was proving a point.

Asshole!

My wolf came out of her stupor and started fuming.

Undaunted, Quillon took a step forward and gently traced his thumb on my lower lip. “The look on your brother’s face when he notices your swollen lips, will give me a special kick” he imparted amusedly.

My reaction was instant.

Drawing back my hand, I slapped Quillon’s face so hard, that I was compelled to take a step back, just by the sheer force I exerted.

“Watching your father’s face when he notices your swollen cheek, will give me aspecial kick” I snapped in anger as my wolf growled in satisfaction.

He deserved it, she spat in fury, ignoring the sting in my hand.

Quillon, whose face had fallen sideward after the slap, raised his head and glared at me. His dark eyes turned the shade of night as his whole body shook in anger. For a second, I was afraid he is going to shift in front of humans but then, holding my arms; he hauled me closer and glared down at me.

I bet no one had ever hit him and that is why he was this cross.

Even though I was intimidated with his glare, I didn’t let it show. I stood my ground and so did my wolf, who thankfully refused to cower. She was furious with him.

Kissing me to prove a point? Bloody wanker!

I matched his glare with my own. If I wanted I could have buried him six feet under the ground, right now, but my wolf wasn’t ready to take extreme measures, yet.