Little Shiro and Pidge & Lance

Shiro wanted cookies but no one else is around to help him to get to the kitchen. Which is across the castle. When he gives up half way through the crawl Lance and Pidge find him.

Shiro always loved cookies. But he loved them more when he was a little. Which he was. He was around 3 and a half years old and he was drawing in his room. No one else was in there. It was just him. He liked it that way sometimes. But he also loved to be swaddled. But he tried not to think of it. The more he did the more he would want to cuddle someone.

And what was he drawing? A cookie. He was really in the mood for cookies and just really wanted some. He began to crawl over to the door. He opened it and began to crawl some more. But it was really long and it hurt his knees. But he was to young to walk without someones hand! He sat in the middle of the walk hall, only a quarter in. He pouted. He really wanted cookies but no one was around to help him get there!

He wanted to call out the others names but they were probably busy. It was a free day and nobody wanted to watch a child. He began to keep on crawling. The more he waited the longer the way would get. Half way through his knees and hands were dirty and he was just tired. He just wanted to quit. So he just layed on the floor. It was a while until he heard foot steps. He had started crying by now. He was actually pretty hungry and was in desperate means of cuddles.

"So I was thinking that when Shiro turns little," he heard Lance say from around the corner. Getting closer and closer. "that I should get Kaltenecker to make him a milk. We've been using that space milk when we have a cow on the ship!"

"So we're idiots- Shiro?" Pidge asked as Shiro heard the foot steps stop. He sat up and made grabby hands at them. They ran over to him, cuddling him in the middle of the hallway.

"What's wrong Darling?" Lance asked, drying his tears.

"Cookies," Shiro whispered.

"Cookies?" Pidge asked. Shiro nodded.

"Alright, I'll go make some cookies while you and Pidge make it back to your room, okay?" Lance asked, ruffling the tiny boy's hair. He nodded as Pidge helped Shiro to his feet. Lance quickly ran to the kitchen.

"Alright Shiro, let's go back to your room," Pidge smiled.

"Mk Lady McHuggles," Shiro mumbled. The only time Shiro was really loud as a little when he was throwing a tantrum, screaming in fear, or crying loudly. And Lady McHuggles was the name Shiro had given Pidge. Even with the very different height difference Pidge made sure to let Shiro be cuddled. Pidge took Shiro's hand and the slowly walked back to his room. Shiro could walk by this age but he couldn't without someones hand or someone carrying him. And since only Keith and Allura could carry him, he usually held someones hand. It was also Keith that helped out Shiro a lot. But they just really stayed with the lions or in his room. When they made it to his room they layed in his bed. He was tired from all the crying and trying to crawl such a long distance.

After a while there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Pidge said, trying to make sure she was cuddling the little boy.

"Hunk and I made some cookies," Lance smiled, handing a cookie to Pidge and Shiro.

"Tank you Captain Awesome!" Shiro gasped, taking the cookie and nibbling on it.

"Your welcome Darling," Lance smiled sweetly, eating his. When they all finished their snacks they cuddled. Shiro was warm and happy. And Lance and Pidge were happy that he was happy.