Little Pidge and Matt

"Um, I guess them on the castle ship or something? Like Matt suspects she might be one, kinda like the one with Keith and Hunk or something like that. Honestly, it's up to you. I wouldn't really mind."

Requested by @sweetiepie2288

This is when they find Matt? Like, when she's showing him the castle?

Warning: A little cursing from Matt

"Amd this is my room!" Katie smiled, showing me some of her stuff. It was crowded af. Which would be weird because her room back on Earth is necessarily clean. But, I've been told hat she kept two trash animal thing and she wants to make them feel at home.

"What's this?" I asked, reaching out for a pacifier. She quickly snatched it away and shoved it in her pocket.

"Nothing!" She laughed awkwardly.

"Hey, I'm your brother. You can't hide things from me forever," I smirked, reaching behind her to try and grab it.

"Matt I said no," she stated. I looked at her face, Fear and anger. I do not wish to get on her bad side so I quickly backed away.

"Alright, alright," I sighed. "How about you show me more of this cool alien tech?"

Her eyes brightened as she dragged me out of the room. But what was up with the pacifier? I want to know but . . . I also don't want to make her feel bad. What if it's something our parents gave to her or something? What if it's special to her?

*Time Skip*

I was scrolling down the hall while on my phone. Yep, thats right, phone. Katie apparently made phones that connect with the castle! I mean, if I was here it could of probably at least looked better but it was great thinking hooking it up with the castle. I was scrolling through YouTube, to look at old Vines, then Pinetrest, then Instagram. When I got onto the topic of SFW? I Looked as some tags. Littlespace? I quickly google scearched it. Age Reggression? Oh, it's a copping thing! Well isn't that . . . cool? Am I aloud to call copping ways cool? I think so. Well anyways, I think it's awesome! Caregiver. That sounds cool. Wonder if I could ever be one one day. Although, I don't think any of my friends are littles.

Then I heard tiny talking. From Katie's room. If that women is holding a kid hostage again-

"Can you believe it Mr. Books! Matty almost found out!" she exclaimed to whoever was with her. Her voice wa higher than normal. And what kind of person is names Mr. Books? Also Matty? Sounds like a girl. Is she dating? I better met this girl-

"I know we should tell him buttttttt I think we shouldn't- Don't give me that stare!" she huffed but then laughed. "Butt."

God shes so childish. Then again, I also held in a laugh. Butt. I'm sorry but it's a funny word! Also, Matty is a boy? What boy is names Matty? And when will I met him? If they're dating I swear-

"Mr. Books I want something sweet," she said. "But that would mean that the others would know dat I slipped and I can't get ice cream because it's too early. Dey wouldn't yell at me tho, right? Because Mattys here?"

Wait, Mattys here? My dumbass, I'm Matty! Okay, apparently I almost found out of something earlier. Was it with the pacifier? Maybe. But does she want to tell me? Would I be in her private space? Will she attack me like the gremlin she is?

"Mr. Books, I wov you," she said in a soft voice. I couldn't see her but I could tell that she was hugging the other person. I knocked on the door. Surprising her, I think.  Should I have? I don't know! Should I run out of here? Probably! Make it look like a ghost? Sounds like a great plan.