Little Lance and Coran

Paladins go Disneyland for the day. A certain mermaid lover slips into littlespace.

Warning: Mention of death (past death)

"Alright Paladins-"

"Coran, we're not in school right now. You can call us teenagers. Or kiddo if you're talking to Shiro or Lance," Pidge joked.

The joke was because of Shiro's birthday and that Lance was a little. He usually slipped to 5 or 6. it was sometimes 3 but rarely. But he does use baby talk in all of his headspaces. Its something about him feeling more little or something like that. The joke Pidge made was never meant to be a mean one so no one took offense to it. Except Shiro, of course. He hated when they treated him like a kid. But it was funny at the same time.

"Paladins sounds cooler though, Number Five," Coran protested. "Now, we want no fighting, stealing, or anyone getting lost. Also, make sure to use the restroom when you need it. We don't want any accidents here."

Everyone turned to Keith when he said that last line. Keith blushed and hide his face. He doesn't have the best blatter and normally doesn't have accidents but it can happen.

"And," Coran continued. "everyone needs to get a partner."

"I call Allura/the Princess!" Pidge and Shiro exclaimed. They stared at each other.

"I want to hang out with her," she stated.

"But you're always with her!" Pidge protested.

"We can all go somewhere," Allura smiled, dragging them both off.

"Hey Sweetheart?" Keith asked Hunk. They're been dating for a while now. "Can we go on some roller coasters?"

"Only if we go on Its A Small Words," Hunk gulped as Keith dragged him off to the direction of Space Mountain.

It was just Lance and Coran left. Honestly, Coran trusted Lance enough for him to go off on his own. So, that was what he was going to do.

"Number Three, I'm going to leave you by yourself, okay?"

"Nuuuuu!" Lance complained, grabbing onto Coran's shirt. "Stay!"

"Lance, is everything alright?" Lance nodded. Coran leaned next to his eat and made his voice quiet yet enough for him to hear. "Are you little right now?" Lance nodded again.

Coran was a bit worried. Lance had never been out in public when he was little. But he knew it was like taking care of a small child. Lance might get stares for using his baby voice but there was nothing against the rules of threatening someone. And there's always exceptions for the rules, sometimes. And he would totally watch after Lance! Its one of his favorite things to do. Lance was like a nephew to him.

"Alright Lancey Lance, let's go on some rides," Coran ruffled his hair.

Lance smiled brightly. Honestly, that smile could brighten a dark room. "Otay Unkle Gorgeous!"

The rest of the day, until lunch, was laughs and rides. They went on all the Disney Princess rides. Then a Small World. They went on some big kid rides but not many. Then, they went to lunch.

"Alright kiddo, what do you want to get from here?" Coran asked as they went inside a restaurant.

"Chiccy nuggies and fries!" Lance exclaimed, pumping his face in the air.

"Alright, how about you go find a seat outside and I'll get us food?"

"Otay!" Lance smiled, skipping out the door.

He spotted a bench and ran to it, sliding onto it. He waited for what felt like forever! So, he started to softly sing and swing his legs. He didn't notice Coran coming back with food until he sat next to him.