Little Hunk and Shiro

I am currently walking down the hall. Just a simple walk. I need one to be honest. They distract me from overworking. Plus, the cool air conditioning feels nice. I'm also wearing my Voltron Lion sweater. My hood was up and the cat ears look adorable on me! Not to gloat or anything but I do look good. And I have baggy pants! They feel so comfortable!! Plus, I'm wearing my lion slippers. It might not be my usual wear but it's still amazingly comfortable. And it works wonders too because I hate showing my skin. My scars are something I'd rather keep them cover. They aren't pretty, they're ugly and disgusting. You know what? I want a snack. I wonder if Hunk made anymore edible blue cookies? They remind me a lot of Percy Jackson- No, Sally Jackson. One of the most greatest women on Earth. The cookies also taste amazing! I walked into the kitchen and saw him with a cook book in hand. He didn't have his vest on either.

"Hey Hunk1"

"Daddy! I- Um-" he exclaimed, turning around.

"Hold up, was someone in littlespace and didn't inform me?" I asked in a soft joking way.

"I sorry!" He cried, dropping the book.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I ran up to him, holding his shoulders. His anxiety can rocket in this headspace. He says sorry a lot, even if something happens that has nothing to do with him, like something randomly falling and getting annoyed with it. He fears punishment and letting someone down. You just have to be patience with him. Or you might cause a break down. And to be honest, no one wants to see Hunk cry. Little or big. "It's alright! I'm not mad and you're not in trouble, okay?"

"R-Really?"

"Of course! Now, give Daddy a hug and I'll help you make whatever you want," I smiled, opening my arms. He quickly hugged me and I squeezed back.

"What do you want to make?"

"I want to make whatever you want, Baby."

"I want to make what Daddy makes!" He giggled, bouncing a little.

"Can we make cookies?"

"Uh-huh!" He smiled, bending down and grabbing the book. "What kind?"

"Sugar cookies," I smiled, ruffling his hair as I helped him find the page.

"Can you read the ingredients, Daddy?"

"Of course. But you need to help me find them. Now, we need 2 3/4 all-purpose flour." As I read Hunk went to go the measuring cup and a big bowl. When he got to the flour I helped him out.

"Let me, small one," I said, helping out and setting it on the counter. I know he can do it himself but he likes it better when I help out. It makes him feel smaller. "Oh! I just remembered, you don't have your paci." I smiled, pulling a spair out. It was a plane yellow one but Hunk still loved it. I always kept a spair one on me. Just in case he slipped. I put it in his mouth and kissed his forehead.

"Now, 1 teaspoon of baking soda," I said, getting the baking soda as he got the teaspoon set. "1 cup of butter than needs to be softened." He got the butter and I got a plate. I put it in the oven for a few seconds and then set it beside the other stuff. "1 1/2 cups of white sugar," Hunk went to grab it but I held his wrist.

"Let me, Baby. I know you love cooking but little babies aren't suppose to cook," I smiled, grabbing it and placing it on the counter.

"Sorry,"

"No hard done," I kissed his forehead. He giggled as I kissed all around his face, ending at the nose.  "Now, let's go back onto baking. We need an egg. Can you go get one?"

"Uh-huh!" He smiled, going to the fridge.

"And 1 teaspoon vanilla extract," I said to myself, getting it from the cabinet.