Little Pidge and Lance: Snacky Snack

Request: Can it be one on pidge and she's playing with some lion toys and a big purple koala and lance (the softy version) walks in and asks what shes doing and she explains that they (the paladins in the lions) are fighting zarkon and his fluffy koala army, and then she does a drawing of them (the paladins and the koala army) and lance takes her to the kitchen to put it on the fridge and gives her cookies and ice cream (but rainbow ice cream that she's fascinated by)

@Crazytop56 requested this.

I've been stuck betweem actual Rainbow Ice Cream and Neapolitan Ice Cream so that's why it took so long.

It was another free day for Voltron. No training, no peace meetings, nothing. Unless they had a attack against Zarkon, which didn't happen often. Or at all, thankfully. Currently the Green Paladin did the same time they had a free day, slip into her headspace. Now, she could do this anytime really. The others would drop everything to take care of her. But having a whole day where she can just be carefree is even better. She mostly looked after herself on these days but the others wouldn't mind looking after her, especially Hunk and Lance. It reminded them of their families at home. They both babysat their nephews and nieces.

Currently she was playing Voltron. Coran found some plushes that looked like the lions. Unfortunately no one makes Zarkon plushes so he had a hard time with that. Or, that was until he found a five feet purple koala plush. At first he just bought it because hey, it was tall and purple. Perfect description for the Galra. But the amount of joy on all the paladins face when they saw it made him think second thoughts about what the creatures were. They explained and Pidge wouldn't let go of it for days. Then, she was finally able to play Voltron. Or sort of. Keith commented of how it was sort of weird that they would attack Zarkon head first. That's when they had to lecture Pidge for biting him. So, they got her more tiny purple koalas. It was always fun with.

Lance flew sideways as a Galra tried to shoot at him.

"Watch it!" Pidge said in her best angry Lance voice.

"Ance on your wright!" she exclaimed in a panic voice.

"Tanks Pidge," Lance smirked, shooting the Galra and taking them out.

"We'll never make it though!" she said in a rough Keith voice.

"Ohh 'm gonna throw up," Hunk said as the yellow lion did a spin to avoid a shot.

"Ah! Fight now puke later!" Lance yelled at Hunk.

"ANCE!" Shiro screamed as the blue lion went flying.

"Woah! What's wrong?!" the actual Lance ran into the room.

Pidge giggled innocently, "Nuting! Chu just got attacked."

"Wait what?" he asked, sitting next to her.

"Sendak attacked chu wit a blast! Chu blacked outed," she explained as she crawled over to get the blue lion she threw earlier.

Lance looked at her with a hurt expression, "How could you, Sunshine. After all I do."

"Da pretty one always gets attacked," she shrugged.

"Well at least I'm pretty," Lance smiled, sitting her on his lap as he began to tickle her sides. She squealed and squirmed until he stopped. "Are you done with today's episode?"

"Mh-hmm!" she nodded, getting out of Lance's grip and crawling over to Zarkon.

She got on her knees and tried to grab her camera she got from Its Earth. Lance chuckled and got up, grabbing the camera from 'Zarkon's' head and turning it off. Pidge has a series on this. There was so much drama and it was always funny to watch. There were jokes, memes, and it always ended up on a cliffhanger. So far there were eight seasons. Every episode was around two minutes.

"So how did it go today?" he asked, putting the camera on a shelf.

"Nuting much. We really only just attacked Zarkon an his fluffy koala army."

"Sounds dangerous," Pidge nodded. "Whatcha wanna do now, Lovebug?"

"'M draw, chu clwean up?" she looked up at him with big innocent puppy eyes.

"Alright," Lance sighed, chuckled as she squealed and latched onto his leg.

Pidge quickly crawled over to the art bin as Lance began to pick up all the toys. The lions went in their own bin. The koala army went into two bins. And Zarkon stayed where he's at because Pidge will hurt anyone who touches him. As Lance did this Pidge was drawing a really good picture of the Paladins fighting the evil koala army. When it comes to art, Pidge is good with it. She knows the base of drawing and loves to do it, so she gets a ton of practice in. And no one tell Keith this but she's way better than him.

"Ancey!" she exclaimed, grabbing his attention as he toughed the last Galra in the bin.

"What's up?" he moved over to her, kneeling beside her.

"Name and date," she tapped at the bottom of the page with a crayon.

"Do you need help or do you want me to do it?"

"Silly Face," she playfully hit his arm. "'M do it! 'M just need help."

"Okay, okay," he smiled, rubbing the spot where she hit him. "Help me spell Pidge, alright? P."

"P," Pidge wrote it down, giggling softly. Heh, p.

"I."

"I."

"D."

"D."

They did this all the way until Pidge has her full name and what they assumed the date was. It was getting harder to tell while in space. By now only Hunk was counting the days since they left. They know for sure they had missed Halloween and Thanksgiving by now. And they were diffidently going to miss Christmas. Hey, maybe Pidge could draw everyone a nice picture for Christmas. They'd sure like that!

"Gosh Pidge, this picture sure is pretty," Lance said in his best Goofy impression. Making Pidge snort while laughing so hard. It took a whole three minutes to calm down before he continued in his normal voice. "No but seriously, Katie. This picture is amazing! We should hang it up on the fridge, come on."

Pidge smiled brightly as Lance placed her on his hip. Her drawing on the fridge? It must be the best! Pidge swayed her legs as Lance carried her. Lance didn't mind it much, she usually swings her legs when she was carried or sitting on a tall space. As they entered the kitchen Pidge's stomach growled.

"Looks like someone needs nom noms," Lance smiled, setting her on the counter.

"Cookies an ice crweam!" she gasped excitingly.

"You know you're not aloud to have sweets before dinner," Lance bit his lip as he hung the picture on the fridge with a Blue Voltron simble. Him, Hunk, and Coran were big softies when it came to sweets. Shiro and Keith were firm on rules. Allura was somewhere in between. They really needed to hardened up or Pidge would have too much. But they would let her have a ton with a little push.

"Peasssssss!!!"

Lance groaned, "Alright, fine. What kind?" He was going to get so many disappointed looks for this.

"Peenut butter choco chip and rwainbow!"

"Perusal," Lance got to work to getting of getting a plate and bowl.

Everyone knows Pidge loves peanut butter cookies. But she also likes peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Not many agree but this lady also ate peanut butter and nutella sandwiches so no one argues. Pidge liked many different flavors of ice cream. She was the first to try the weird alien ones. But when she's in her littlespace she loved Rainbow Ice Cream. Otherwise known as Neapolitan Ice Cream. Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry. She was just lucky enough that it was popular enough in space that they had no problem finding it. It fascinated her in this headspace. All three colors in one ice cream, it was pretty cool.

"Here you go kiddo," Lance said, giving her the ice cream and cookies.

"Tank chu Ancey Ance!" she exclaimed, shoving a cookie in her mouth. Lance smiled and ruffled her hair.

Yeah he might get lectured at later for this but it was worth it in the end. Seeing Pidge all happy like this. It warmed his heart.